Any Place ... Any Time (A woman's commitment to her black man)

My ex wife's bull use to take her in all kinds of places
Men's rooms in bars, restaurants, in the car, parks
Whenever he was in the mood he just whipped it out and she knew what she had to do.
She told me once they were driving to the club and he whipped it out and told her to suck it. She was giving him head while he was driving next thing she knows he's stopped and talking to his buddies while he's guiding her head up and down on his cock
She said all his buddies were saying things like look at that white bitch suck, white slut knows her place she said it made her her want to please her lover even more she wanted him to be proud of her

My ex wife's bull use to take her in all kinds of places
Men's rooms in bars, restaurants, in the car, parks
Whenever he was in the mood he just whipped it out and she knew what she had to do.
She told me once they were driving to the club and he whipped it out and told her to suck it. She was giving him head while he was driving next thing she knows he's stopped and talking to his buddies while he's guiding her head up and down on his cock
She said all his buddies were saying things like look at that white bitch suck, white slut knows her place she said it made her her want to please her lover even more she wanted him to be proud of her
SUPER HOTTT :blackheart::wub:

Back