ANY HOT TRANNIES OUT THERE?

Me :) I got divorced 2 years ago when I decided to transition and start hormones. I was married for 11 years and "heterosexual"....which I put in " because I wasn't always a strong, masculine type...plus my cock was only 4 inches hard...and I fantasized about sucking a guy, but I never acted on it. I do admit me and friend orally played around some during middle/high school years. My ex was very interested in cuckolding and black guys...and long story short...I was feminized/sissified...which I myself pushed further and further as I loved being in the role...and became so addicted to real men (ie, black men) and their unbelievable cock. I suppose it's a mix of their strength, virility, power, masculinity, confidence, etc - which I will happily admit I wasn't even on the same planet - and decided I wanted to live rest of my life as a girl, hopefully in a relationship with a black man and taking care of him as a good submissive wife would do, lol!

WoW!!! I am just blown-away and so deeply uplifted about your courage, and success with femininization. You are the role-model ALL whitebois EVERYWHERE need to mirror! You look beautiful, and totally feminine, the way ALL whitebois should be for BLACK MEN! I truly think of you as a pioneer, because femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN should be our aim! It's just an acknowledgement and acceptance of NATURE, and what she intended.

Our bare naked skin are the uniforms we were given for our roles in the world. mom Nature is a woman after all, so it's no wonder that she color-coded us all, and kept it simple... ALL MEN COME IN BLACK... EXLUSIVELY... AND WOMEN WEAR WHITE!!! Just like a Bride and Groom. The beautiful blushing Bride draped in WHITE, and her MAN the proud Groom in BLACK!!! mom Nature gave us uniforms we can't take off, we call it our skin, one only needs to take a look at our uniforms to know our roles!!!

You found yours!!! My hope is for ALL whitebois to accept our inherent femininity, and femininize, beautify, and surrender ourselves to BLACK MEN!!! I think that's the most beautiful thing we can do!

If i was starting life over again i would very seriously consider transitioning especially if i could have a Black lover

That's an admirable quality!!! I think the most beautiful and Noble thing any whiteboi can do is to femininize ourselves for BLACK MEN!!! More and more whitebois are surrendering completely in this way, femininizing and beautifying ourselves for BLACK MEN. Femininization is the future for ALL whitebois, taking on our appropriate female sexual and social roles with BLACK MEN, and it's been gaining speed! I think this is a wonderful thing you're doing, and I'm going to be doing it too!!!

I like submitting to Black Men but in western montana Black men who like crossdresser or trans are scarce

If you go on hormones, grow some lady lumps, and can make yourself cute... I'll bet you could meet some online, and either import them, or go to them! Alternatively, you could move... or, travel.

Yet another example of the end product of what trans women should look like. Observe how desireable genetic women look like and find surgeons that can permanently duplicate that look on you:

Back