ANY HOT TRANNIES OUT THERE?

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
Are you very feminine and you felt you were born the wrong gender, post-op or soon to be post-op, with a vagina or getting one soon, intention of getting huge tits, the NEED to please a Black guy for a long term relationship, very submissive, obedient and loyal? Feel free to speak up here.

And please read the threads beneath that defines what a male to female transgender should be in my opinion.
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/page-2#post-2049890
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/#post-2008813
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/#post-2010083

Last edited:
It would be more appealing if more sissies did the full transgender surgeries and got massive huge oversized tits, a jiggly Kim Kardashian bubble butt, a vagina, and all other subtle things to pass as female like vocal surgery to truly pass as female. Sadly very few sissies or fags would ever go through with such life altering procedures. Because when SHE is done SHE would be absolutely more loyal, more submissive and obedient than a regular genetic female these days as the gay hunger would still be in HER. Sigh! :rolleyes:

Last edited:
View attachment 2135609
Husband is a submissive TV
Would he be committed enough to get bigger tits and a vagina as well so as to permanently pass as female? If so would the wife remain with him after he fully passed as female when naked after those irrevocable changes were made to make him female? I prefer permanent surgical changes like those that Dr McGinn made as seen earlier on this thread.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/#post-2008813
https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/#post-2017463

Last edited:
Would he be committed enough to get bigger tits and a vagina as well so as to permanently pass as female? If so would the wife remain with him after he fully passed as female when naked after those irrevocable changes were made to make him female? I prefer permanent surgical changes like those that Dr McGinn made as seen earlier on this thread.

https://www.blacktowhite.net/threads/any-hot-trannies-out-there.136454/#post-2017463

He loves playing the sexy girl in bed but we're not looking for a sex change. To each his/her own :)

Are you very feminine and you felt you were born the wrong gender, post-op or soon to be post-op, with a vagina or getting one soon, intention of getting huge tits, the NEED to please a Black guy for a long term relationship, very submissive, obedient and loyal? Feel free to speak up here.

My God, I've felt that way my whole life, I was just too scared to say anything because I was afraid you'd ban me. I know for a fact I was supposed to be born a hot blond girl instead of an effeminate boy. My submissiveness is absolute; all I need is the body. I'd be willing to change absolutely everything about myself to be with a permanent, dominant African Master. I'm completely willing to have gender reassignment surgery (I already cover my tiny dicklette anyway and refuse to cum like a boy). I've never once performed a sex act in anything but the female, submissive role. I truly AM a girl.

And the more feminine I can be made, the better. I'll take hormones, I'll do exercises, I'll pay any amount of money (I've heard Thailand does good work?) and it would be my honor for you to pick out exactly which surgeries -- massive breast augmentations, facial narrowing, feminizing -- I'm to undergo. All I want is to please You.

Once I'm sculpted perfectly into exactly what you want, I promise you eternal obedience. I recognize your Superiority and my own inferiority. I also know that I'll never choose another sex act or sex partner again as long as I live. As my Owner, those decisions are Yours. And even though I'm permanently sexually bound to you in monogamy, I recognize and celebrate your need to continue fucking outside people, whoever you want whenever you want. This one way configuration isn't unfair because Black Men and white women AREN'T equal. Unequal is how nature intends our relationships to be. Think of all the other one way aspects of our relationship: I'll suck your cock 100%, every single time, we ever have sex, while you'll never -- not once -- have to go down on me. I'll also be romantically kissing your asshole with my lips and tongue, including full insertion as deep inside my Master as I can reach every single day to show I know my place, while you'll never, ever touch my ass with your mouth. Your holes are for me to pleasure. My holes are for you to fuck. We'll often go straight from me licking your ass to me sucking your cock to taking your cock straight out of my mouth, turning me around and penetrating me on my hands and knees from behind. There's nothing unfair in this. Nature intends this. I'm your property, you're my Owner. I worship you; you rule me.

How can I send you money? Do you use Bitcoin?

Last edited:
With the right t/g surgeon you could look like her, and she was born male!

View attachment 2120060

She's Dr McGinn.
But if I designed her look she would have crazy huge oversized tits though as my sole criticism. :D:p:rolleyes::smoke:

http://www.drchristinemcginn.com
http://www.oprah.com/oprahshow/real-life-modern-family/all
I would happily exchange dying in 10 years time if I could only look like her for the interim. I'm not kidding, I would gladly take that deal (if only some religion were true so I could bargain my so-called soul!)

My God, I've felt that way my whole life, I was just too scared to say anything because I was afraid you'd ban me. I know for a fact I was supposed to be born a hot blond girl instead of an effeminate boy. My submissiveness is absolute; all I need is the body. I'd be willing to change absolutely everything about myself to be with a permanent, dominant African Master. I'm completely willing to have gender reassignment surgery (I already cover my tiny dicklette anyway and refuse to cum like a boy). I've never once performed a sex act in anything but the female, submissive role. I truly AM a girl.

And the more feminine I can be made, the better. I'll take hormones, I'll do exercises, I'll pay any amount of money (I've heard Thailand does good work?) and it would be my honor for you to pick out exactly which surgeries -- massive breast augmentations, facial narrowing, feminizing -- I'm to undergo. All I want is to please You.

Once I'm sculpted perfectly into exactly what you want, I promise you eternal obedience. I recognize your Superiority and my own inferiority. I also know that I'll never choose another sex act or sex partner again as long as I live. As my Owner, those decisions are Yours. And even though I'm permanently sexually bound to you in monogamy, I recognize and celebrate your need to continue fucking outside people, whoever you want whenever you want. This one way configuration isn't unfair because Black Men and white women aren't equals. Unequal is how nature intends our relationships to be. Think of all the other one way aspects of our relationship: I'll suck your cock 100%, every single time, we ever have sex, while you'll never -- not once -- have to go down on me. I'll also be romantically kissing your asshole with my lips and tongue, including full insertion as deep inside my Master as I can reach every single day to show I know my place, while you'll never, ever touch my ass with your mouth. Your holes are for me to pleasure. My holes are for you to fuck. We'll often go straight from me licking your ass to me sucking your cock to taking your cock straight out of my mouth, turning me around and penetrating me on my hands and knees from behind. There's nothing unfair in this. Nature intends us to be unequal. I'm your property, you're my Owner. I worship you; you rule me.

How can I send you money? Do you use Bitcoin?
WOW!!! Ban you? If you did all that and move here I might end up marrying you after you physically passed as female in all the ways I cited on my thread. But for that to happen you would have to move here to Toronto. I always admired gay guys for liking me but sadly I am too hardwired for the feminine form. Fortunately one day I heard about Dr McGinn, and after that Caitlyn Jenner, but Dr McGinn was a lot more convincing. From what I heard she did everything inclusive of acquiring a new vagina. And my sole criticism of her is that her tits are too small!!! Of course if she appeared wanting me I'd jump on her as she's beautiful nonetheless!!!

I admire your need to have me fucking other women or transformed women like you desire to be. There is one other that I recently discovered on this site where she too claimed to want me as you do. If it works out we could be a 3sum!!! Where I could appear to be the husband of whoever I marry first and the other would be the very affectionate sister who happens to live with us.

WOW!!! Ban you? If you did all that and move here I might end up marrying you after you physically passed as female in all the ways I cited on my thread. But for that to happen you would have to move here to Toronto. I always admired gay guys for liking me but sadly I am too hardwired for the feminine form. Fortunately one day I heard about Dr McGinn, and after that Caitlyn Jenner, but Dr McGinn was a lot more convincing. From what I heard she did everything inclusive of acquiring a new vagina. And my sole criticism of her is that her tits are too small!!! Of course if she appeared wanting me I'd jump on her as she's beautiful nonetheless!!!

I admire your need to have me fucking other women or transformed women like you desire to be. There is one other that I recently discovered on this site where she too claimed to want me as you do. If it works out we could be a 3sum!!! Where I could appear to be the husband of whoever I marry first and the other would be the very affectionate sister who happens to live with us.

Absolutely, the three of us for starters and then let's not be limiting. I mean, who knows what creative direction you might want to take our family after that? Since she was first, she probably deserves the honor of being your wife but I bet you'll be the only husband on the block with two 100% absolutely obedient, sex slave wives.

On the transformation, fuck yeah, let's do it all. My submissiveness makes me into a mirror when it comes to sex -- whatever my dominant likes, I like. Whatever you love, I love. Don't worry, that always happens and I love that it does. So, anyway, now I suddenly can't wait to have gigantic titties for you and I can't stop thinking about how great it will be on the morning of the big surgery. Me lying in the hospital bed, you standing nearby with my sister wife, me about to be wheeled away, to return later with a perfect, pretty, pink vagina. Not a pretend girl, as I've done for others before, but this time the real thing! I think I'm in Heaven!

Back