Hi London couple here,

Generally looking for a bi bull, but interested to know if any guys have fantasies of breeding a hijabi Muslim wife ?

It's difficult to find guys who are both bi and Dom who enjoy playing with the couple.
I messaged you on kik i am in wood green, would your husband wear some sexy tights ?

Hi London couple here,

Generally looking for a bi bull, but interested to know if any guys have fantasies of breeding a hijabi Muslim wife ?

It's difficult to find guys who are both bi and Dom who enjoy playing with the couple.
This happened in the early 80s before I got married. An exotic dancer I knew was driving her mom crazy. So her mom asked if I would set her up on a pleasure marriage. Kind of honeymoon date without the marriage. At the time I belonged to a vasectomy help group (younger guys that were snipped for medical reasons) I got together five guys to give her some choice. Everyone was tested. She did not know about the multiple guys or that she would get to choose.

long story short she did not have to choose. She had five husbands for a week.

she showed up wearing the full Muslim head to toe covering.

Hi London couple here,

Hi.
Possibly the reason your findings it hard to get the right Guy, is to do with you wanting you to corrispond via Kik. Just try corrispondance via a email address and make corrispondance easier.

Hi.
Possibly the reason your findings it hard to get the right Guy, is to do with you wanting you to corrispond via Kik. Just try corrispondance via a email address and make corrispondance easier.
Same kinda platform emailing or messenger don't see your point here, plus don't want to hand out my personal email to anyone, messenger is just much more discreet that's the big difference.

This happened in the early 80s before I got married. An exotic dancer I knew was driving her mom crazy. So her mom asked if I would set her up on a pleasure marriage. Kind of honeymoon date without the marriage. At the time I belonged to a vasectomy help group (younger guys that were snipped for medical reasons) I got together five guys to give her some choice. Everyone was tested. She did not know about the multiple guys or that she would get to choose.

long story short she did not have to choose. She had five husbands for a week.

she showed up wearing the full Muslim head to toe covering.
Ohhh hot!

Back