Any truly and naturally BISEXUAL Dominant Black Guys for a young Bi Couple in London UK?

laurenjay321

Couple
From
UK
Hi. We are Lauren&Jay. Young (early twenties) Bisexual sub couple from London UK.

We been meeting Black guys for the last 6 months. Its been fun but not very successful. I say that in the sense of, we are after Hung, dominant guys that will disrespect, degrade and dominate us. Out of the 15 to 20 we have met, only 1 has been what we are looking for.
If you are BISEXUAL, (Straight guys please dont message) London based and actually dominant with a big black cock, feel free to drop us a message

Hi. We are Lauren&Jay. Young (early twenties) Bisexual sub couple from London UK.

We been meeting Black guys for the last 6 months. Its been fun but not very successful. I say that in the sense of, we are after Hung, dominant guys that will disrespect, degrade and dominate us. Out of the 15 to 20 we have met, only 1 has been what we are looking for.
If you are BISEXUAL, (Straight guys please dont message) London based and actually dominant with a big black cock, feel free to drop us a message
Love this post, the thought of getting my hands on a young sub bi couple makes me salivate with lust. I suspect I'm not quite a match for what you are looking for but I certainly wish you the best of luck.

Gonna be nosey now, what made that one person a perfect match for you?

I can be yiur sub

Like cleaner yiur chasity slave

Back