Any current/former racists seduced by BBC?

Do you guys think white cuckolds are often racist? And the crazy mix of emotions seeing a hot white girl with a black man is all part of the apeal?

I seriously believe so. Like a white woman sleeping with a black man would be degrading for her or something like that?
Which seems like a contradiction with those same white males actually feeling inferior to those same black men.

Anyone here a sociologist or psychologist?

Do you guys think white cuckolds are often racist?
Can you distinguish between jealousy & racism? And, can you admit that a large number of black men pursue white women because of racist retaliation?
Your profile says you're in Argentina ... what is the racial climate there? Are you familiar with the racial climate here?

Your profile says you're in Argentina ... what is the racial climate there? Are you familiar with the racial climate here?

I don't know if sissy jacob is from argentina, but i can answer this part of your question.
There are very few black people from African descent in Argentina.
The part of the population that is descendant of Italians and the Spanish are fairly racist like their great great parents. They are also racist towards the indigenous people. But not in a way where they truly believe their race is superior like the KKK does. It's almost like a cultural thing. People are always speaking badly about them, but they have friends and neighbors from indigenous descent and treat them normally after all.

I don't know if sissy jacob is from argentina
Actually, Absanon, you just called my attention to a noticeable error on my part. For some reason I saw your profile indicating Argentina, and when remarking to Sissy Jacob, confused his profile location with yours. So, apologies to Sissy Jacob regarding his "location", but the question to him still stands ...
"Can you, Sissy, distinguish between jealousy & racism? And, can you admit that a large number of black men pursue white women because of form of racist retaliation as well as a desire to simply be with a white female?"

Last edited:
Actually, Absanon, you just called my attention to a noticeable error on my part. For some reason I saw your profile indicating Argentina, and when remarking to Sissy Jacob, confused his profile location with yours. So, apologies to Sissy Jacob regarding his "location", but the question to him still stands ...
"Can you, Sissy, distinguish between jealousy & racism? And, can you admit that a large number of black men pursue white women because of form of racist retaliation as well as a desire to simply be with a white female?"

Lol yeh I'm from the UK :) I think jealousy is a huge part of it. I certainly feel an insane amount of erotic jealousy when I see a black man take a hot white woman :) but that's also the case with dominant white men.

Its certainly more with black men though. I guess as a slightly racist white boy (even if only subconciously) I see them more as 'other' and feel much more subjugated by them out competing me for white women than if it were a white man.

I hope no black men are offended by that :(

I seriously believe so. Like a white woman sleeping with a black man would be degrading for her or something like that?
Which seems like a contradiction with those same white males actually feeling inferior to those same black men.

Anyone here a sociologist or psychologist?

It's only seen as degrading if you are racist though right?

Also I find the more thuggish and stereotypically black the man is the hotter the idea of him fucking my girlfriend or another white girl is :/

If you see a racist as someone who believes his race is superior to others yes I guess so.

Lol it's such an inferiority/superiority complex mix. I think its just the ultimate act of submission for a racist to let a black man take his woman :)

Lol it's such an inferiority/superiority complex mix. I think its just the ultimate act of submission for a racist to let a black man take his woman :)

I guess that's part of the equation indeed, if it were just the physical aspect any white alpha male would do too. If it was just a racial thing then an arab, asian or latino would do.

I guess that's part of the equation indeed, if it were just the physical aspect any white alpha male would do too. If it was just a racial thing then an arab, asian or latino would do.

In the UK for me it's Arabs too. Probably because of all the islamaphobia and stuff.

...Well, I don't know how we can discuss this topic seriously and in depth without involving politics. It was politics that brought it to a head again over 8 years ago ... uncovering a long unresolved problem, then starting the blame game, finger pointing, and suppression again. The Off Topic section of this website is for just what it says ... Off Topic ... its not specific to politics, even though the birth of that section was due to politics. But a lot of topics are discussed in the Off Politics section, and if you've noticed, a lot of the threads relative to "party" politics has greatly slowed down. I, for one, have quit contributing comments to most of that section, as the contributing members to that area are so polarized in thought. I've decided to sit in the bleachers, for the most part ... watch Trump do his thing, and stay silent for a year.
....That said, I'll mostly watch & read here ... but, there's enough blame to both sides of this topic to go around a long, long time. This isn't just a "biased, racist white" problem. I'd hate to see it become as polarized (if its not already) as politics has, in general.

@MacNfries, what happened to you dropping that 'just my 2 cents' meme at the end of your posts? :bigsmile: Understood on your concerns about people tending to drift off into their polarized political opinions and going completely off the rails hijacking the sex threads which I whole-heatedly agree with you. For those same reasons I try to avoid jumping into the fray in that 'Off-topic' section out-side of calling out and challenging the Neo-Nazi, or warped Right-wing propaganda ******* coming out of the shadows and try to stay on the side-lines too. I got a little ramped up like others with the election season but I have noticed too it has calmed down alot post election.

I always tried to discuss political matters when I did in a how do we find common ground, build a bridge and come up with solutions to the problems facing us vice play the 'blame game' and point fingers. Outside of my post about the word race on here which I admit I did hi-jack and derail the thread engagement here, I then pivoted in my first response to you with saying it would be good to hear racial prejudice views that have changed from both Black and white people. Like you I don't want this to be just about a "biased, racist white" problem and I whole-heatedly agree with you again that Black people (mostly the men on this site) contribute to the issue too and I see your point there. So far I haven't seen Trump brought up here, lets hope no one does on here and I for one do not under-estimate him and he may just turn out to actually do a good job so we shall see.

In the end, this thread will probably be buried down underneath the other endless threads of is my wife hot would you fuck her, I'm a cuck and I have these fantasies and here is a pic of my black dick who wants to fuck ******* that plagues the forums unfortunately. I like the topic though, if it gets too far off the rails I'll definitely shift it back to the politics section but for now hopefully we can capture many more stories about people changing which is what I would like to see hear.

My main hope and intent here is to help ERASE THE RACISM, and promote positive stories on racial-stereo-typing of both Black and White people being eradicated from people's encounters which happened from initiating sexual relations with someone who wasn't the same skin color as them.

~BBB76
Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 1.02.19 PM.png

there's one thing i'd like to know: are there any former racists (or still racists to this day) who are fascinated by BBC on this site? or that have fallen for BBC?
Well as i mentioned before on different discussions going into state prison as a racist I've learned hard way at 18yrs old getting turned out like white chicks. However i dated a racist girl in highschool who ended up cheating on me with a black kid. He beat me up and fucked my girlfriend right in front of me

This topic is interesting and I would like hear other stories from members on it. I don't find anything confusing about it except for when people mis-use the term racist, racism as applied to black people. Oh I know controversial but lets air-it out.

Once someone understands the origin, and invention of the word race plus the applied suffix of 'ist' as used to indicate adherence to a certain doctrine, and 'ism' as used for a productive suffix in the formation of nouns denoting action or practice, state or condition, principles, doctrines, a usage or characteristic, devotion or adherence, etc. (i.e. criticism, baptism, Catholicism), they then understand from an etymological, sociological, biological perspective that Black people can't be racist/ or apply racism.

'Race' is an invention by Europeans during the Middle Ages and illusion of power based on their genetic superiority or inferiority of non-whites. "During the past 500-1000 years, racism on the part of Western powers toward non-Westerners has had a far more significant impact on history than any other form of racism (such as racism among Western groups or among Easterners, such as Asians, Africans, and others). The most notorious example of racism by the West has been slavery, particularly the enslavement of Africans in the New World (slavery itself dates back thousands of years). This enslavement was accomplished because of the racist belief that Black Africans were less fully human than white Europeans and their descendants." [1]

"All of these arguments are based on a false understanding of race; in fact, contemporary scientists do not agree on whether race is a valid way to classify people. What may seem to be significant "racial" differences to some people - skin color, hair, facial shape - are not of much scientific significance. In fact, genetic differences within a 'so-called' race may be greater than those between races. One philosopher writes: "There are few genetic characteristics to be found in the population of England that are not found in similar proportions in Zaire or in China….those differences that most deeply affect us in our dealings with each other are not to any significant degree biologically determined." [1]

It really all comes down to semantics. At some point, the actual meaning of "racism" got mixed up with other aspects of discrimination -- prejudice, bigotry, ignorance, and so on. It's true: White people can experience prejudice and bigotry from black people and other non-whites. Black people can have ignorant, backwards ideas about white people, as well as other non-white races. No one is trying to deny that. But being racist and racism is far more complex to call someone who happens to be black.

Racism = prejudice + power (adherence to racial doctrine). Black people may hold racial prejudice (to pre-judge someone based on their 'so-called race'), but can not be racist except for in the cases of holding power over someone else. By throwing the reverse racism label, its misapplied because there is no over-arching doctrine of belief invented or governed by Black people collectively that Whites are inferior nor institutions of power to enforce the subjugation of other people to positions of less privilege except for in the case of whites submitting to the power of the BBC (i jest here).:blackgrimace:

People can be very ignorant and they continue to perpetuate and re-use words or phrases they have no understanding of their origins or meaning. I read a post by a young teen-age girl who happened to have a white skin shade who said something very brilliant and profound that always stuck with me which went to the affect that "even if everyone on the planet happen to be the same color say white, we would still find a way to discriminate against people who had different shades of eye color, say people with 'brown eyes' who are in the majority would discriminate against people with 'blue eyes'." That was deep.

To explain it more simply and eloquently than I may have see the comments in the video by Black people on Racism

REJECT THE WORD 'RACE' AS I HAVE ONCE I UNDERSTOOD IT. IT DOESN'T EXIST AND ITS ALL IGNORANCE. WE ARE ALL PART OF THE HUMAN FAMILY FROM THE SAME ROOT OF THE HUMAN TREE. ELIMINATE IT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY AND THE THOUGHTS IT INSINUATES OF PERCEIVED GENETIC SUPERIORITY THEN YOU'LL BE FREE FROM THE TRAP THAT EUROPEANS INVENTED BACK DURING THE MIDDLE AGES AND HAS PERMEATED AND PLAGUED US FOR CENTURIES. WE MAY HAVE PHENOTYPE DIFFERENCES (SKIN SHADE, FACIAL STRUCTURE TO NOSE, LIPS, EYES, HAIR) BUT NO GENETIC DIFFERENCES AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE. PERIOD, ITS A SOCIAL INVENTION & ILLUSION.

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO BROKE THE IGNORANCE OF THE RACIST CURSE AND HAS LOVE FOR PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT PHENOTYPE AND SOCIAL, CULTURAL UPBRINGING FROM THEM.

~BBB76
sources:
[1] http://archive.adl.org/hate-patrol/racism.html

So predictable and typical.The last thing I need as an intelligent white person is a lesson from a black person,lmfao.Can we just stick to the sex,if not then kick rocks.

I came on the site today to see reponses about the Super Bowl and I see questions of racism. Believe me I can understand the racial impact of the game. White Boston vs. Black Atlanta but both teams have predominantly black players. I guess racism isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Just my opinion.

I came on the site today to see reponses about the Super Bowl and I see questions of racism. Believe me I can understand the racial impact of the game. White Boston vs. Black Atlanta but both teams have predominantly black players. I guess racism isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Just my opinion.
Why are blacks obsessed with race? Cant you just live your life and not worry about bullshit?

Back