Any current/former racists seduced by BBC?

.....This is a confusing topic ... where are you trying to go with this? There are racists on both sides, black & white. You could ask that same Q to black men as to why they desire to be with white, married women, and I can assure you some would be racist motivated. Some of the threads in this forum are pretty blunt and revealing as to their intent. And if you've noticed, there's not a high opinion regarding white males in this forum.
.....Racism often raises its head when one feels/thinks one race superior/advantaged to another. No one wants to admit that label, but its a lot more engrained in our society than we like to admit, particularly when the racism being questioned applies to them. But, actions usually speak louder than words and its hard to keep hidden forever. In fact, I believe most racists would prefer to be open about their opinions but are reluctant to do so.
.....So, that said, are you a former racist? And if so, what changed your opinion? Your profile indicates you being bisexual & submissive, so are you desiring to dominated by, and experience sex with black men, yourself? And why?

Last edited:
My ex wife was racist. She grew up in a small predominately white rural town where she only dated white men and all her friends (men and women) were white. It wasn't until she moved down to live with me while I was in the military and started working with and being around a lot of black men that she changed her view and got really curious about them physically. To a point, she cheated and got the fuck of her life and opened my eyes up wide to this intense pleasurable lifestyle.

there's one thing i'd like to know: are there any former racists (or still racists to this day) who are fascinated by BBC on this site? or that have fallen for BBC?
This topic is interesting and I would like hear other stories from members on it. I don't find anything confusing about it except for when people mis-use the term racist, racism as applied to black people. Oh I know controversial but lets air-it out.

Once someone understands the origin, and invention of the word race plus the applied suffix of 'ist' as used to indicate adherence to a certain doctrine, and 'ism' as used for a productive suffix in the formation of nouns denoting action or practice, state or condition, principles, doctrines, a usage or characteristic, devotion or adherence, etc. (i.e. criticism, baptism, Catholicism), they then understand from an etymological, sociological, biological perspective that Black people can't be racist/ or apply racism.

'Race' is an invention by Europeans during the Middle Ages and illusion of power based on their genetic superiority or inferiority of non-whites. "During the past 500-1000 years, racism on the part of Western powers toward non-Westerners has had a far more significant impact on history than any other form of racism (such as racism among Western groups or among Easterners, such as Asians, Africans, and others). The most notorious example of racism by the West has been slavery, particularly the enslavement of Africans in the New World (slavery itself dates back thousands of years). This enslavement was accomplished because of the racist belief that Black Africans were less fully human than white Europeans and their descendants." [1]

"All of these arguments are based on a false understanding of race; in fact, contemporary scientists do not agree on whether race is a valid way to classify people. What may seem to be significant "racial" differences to some people - skin color, hair, facial shape - are not of much scientific significance. In fact, genetic differences within a 'so-called' race may be greater than those between races. One philosopher writes: "There are few genetic characteristics to be found in the population of England that are not found in similar proportions in Zaire or in China….those differences that most deeply affect us in our dealings with each other are not to any significant degree biologically determined." [1]

It really all comes down to semantics. At some point, the actual meaning of "racism" got mixed up with other aspects of discrimination -- prejudice, bigotry, ignorance, and so on. It's true: White people can experience prejudice and bigotry from black people and other non-whites. Black people can have ignorant, backwards ideas about white people, as well as other non-white races. No one is trying to deny that. But being racist and racism is far more complex to call someone who happens to be black.

Racism = prejudice + power (adherence to racial doctrine). Black people may hold racial prejudice (to pre-judge someone based on their 'so-called race'), but can not be racist except for in the cases of holding power over someone else. By throwing the reverse racism label, its misapplied because there is no over-arching doctrine of belief invented or governed by Black people collectively that Whites are inferior nor institutions of power to enforce the subjugation of other people to positions of less privilege except for in the case of whites submitting to the power of the BBC (i jest here).:blackgrimace:

People can be very ignorant and they continue to perpetuate and re-use words or phrases they have no understanding of their origins or meaning. I read a post by a young teen-age girl who happened to have a white skin shade who said something very brilliant and profound that always stuck with me which went to the affect that "even if everyone on the planet happen to be the same color say white, we would still find a way to discriminate against people who had different shades of eye color, say people with 'brown eyes' who are in the majority would discriminate against people with 'blue eyes'." That was deep.

To explain it more simply and eloquently than I may have see the comments in the video by Black people on Racism

REJECT THE WORD 'RACE' AS I HAVE ONCE I UNDERSTOOD IT. IT DOESN'T EXIST AND ITS ALL IGNORANCE. WE ARE ALL PART OF THE HUMAN FAMILY FROM THE SAME ROOT OF THE HUMAN TREE. ELIMINATE IT FROM YOUR VOCABULARY AND THE THOUGHTS IT INSINUATES OF PERCEIVED GENETIC SUPERIORITY THEN YOU'LL BE FREE FROM THE TRAP THAT EUROPEANS INVENTED BACK DURING THE MIDDLE AGES AND HAS PERMEATED AND PLAGUED US FOR CENTURIES. WE MAY HAVE PHENOTYPE DIFFERENCES (SKIN SHADE, FACIAL STRUCTURE TO NOSE, LIPS, EYES, HAIR) BUT NO GENETIC DIFFERENCES AND THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS RACE. PERIOD, ITS A SOCIAL INVENTION & ILLUSION.

MUCH LOVE TO EVERYONE WHO BROKE THE IGNORANCE OF THE RACIST CURSE AND HAS LOVE FOR PEOPLE WHO MAY HAVE A DIFFERENT PHENOTYPE AND SOCIAL, CULTURAL UPBRINGING FROM THEM.

~BBB76
sources:
[1] http://archive.adl.org/hate-patrol/racism.html

Last edited:
Good post!
Unfortunately white ppl and a few brothas and sistas brainwashed by Eurocentic ideologies are still in denial what racism is.
very true and you used the three key-words "brainwashed by Eurocentric ideologies". We can help ERASE THE RACISM. JOIN THE FIGHT AND KEEP FIGHTING THE GOOD FIGHT.

What did Harold Melvin sing on that song "Wake Up Everybody":
"The world won't get no better if we just let it be
The world won't get no better we gotta change it yeah, just you and me"

Not everything you face you can change but you can't change things until you face them and in the immortal words of...

image-jpeg.957814

screen-shot-2016-09-01-at-4-35-41-am-png.962629

10325509_1568625983369162_2691885405818963547_n.jpg

Good post!
Unfortunately white ppl and a few brothas and sistas brainwashed by Eurocentic ideologies are still in denial what racism is.

You worry too much about other people's ignorant feelings. Be that change/be that inspiration/lead by example/YOU GOTTA FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHTS. Did little ol' Rosa Park just worry about massa and make an apology and go to the back of the bus. HELL-TO THE NAH. She was just one little lone small woman with no army and she didn't give a fuck what no one thought at that time. She was sick and tired of being sick of tired.

Well dam it I'm sick and tired of being sick of tired of this racist B.S. and I'm not gonna sit down or remain silent for it anymore either. YOUR SILENCE IS COMPLIANCE. I'll be that Rosa Parks to kick Racist B.S. to the back of the bus and off the bus once and for all. It can all start with just one, then two, then two teach four, four teach eight more... so on and so forth - thats how change and revolution get started. Join the revolution here and now since you know the truth. Use the power of truth and shame the devil.

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 8.59.39 AM.png
Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 9.01.36 AM.png
THE TIME IS

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 9.02.07 AM.png

Screen Shot 2016-12-03 at 10.12.46 AM.png

Last edited:
Theres really no such thing as race we are all from different ethnic groups.There are many different White ethnic groups who historically are racists against one another.
Eurocentric ideals really doesnt hold much water,when the difference between a French person and say Slavic white person is pretty large,and each ethnic group having their own ideals

Theres really no such thing as race we are all from different ethnic groups.There are many different White ethnic groups who historically are racists against one another.
Eurocentric ideals really doesnt hold much water,when the difference between a French person and say Slavic white person is pretty large,and each ethnic group having their own ideals
Thank you @miles777, yes there is no such thing as race. There are those so-called 'Identitarians' who adhere to the pan-European socio-political (Eurocentric) movement and doctrine that started during the Middle Ages and has resurrected into a political group in France in 2002 as a far-right youth movement deriving from the French Nouvelle Droite Génération Identitaire and in America with the 'Alt-right'. Then you have so-called Afrocentric (Black socio-political movements) Identitarians such as the Nation of Islam too which I don't dismiss as perpetuating some Black superiority and hatred doctrine.

We should all be free of mind, and heart to love who we want for love knows no color they say and two hearts can speak to one another. It just so happens that I do love the light white skin contrast against my dark black skin. No hate or superiority about any of it. I do have fun with the whole mind-fuck of telling white women that BBC is far superior or better but again its all part of the fun and games that grown adults like to play.

tumblr_oel0y3nqge1vdhw4ro1_500.jpg tumblr_nhps0hktSn1rcxi56o1_1280.jpg 11075182_429090990602624_7443952412598421721_n.jpg

ITS VERY HARD FOR US TO BE FREE OF HOLDING PREJUDICES, BIASES, AND PRECONCEIVED IDEAS ABOUT PEOPLE BUT LETS CONTINUE TO SPREAD LOVE VIA BLACK TO WHITE SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS. I'M ALL FOR INTER-'RACIAL' MIXING, THAT IS DEFINITELY ONE WAY WE WILL ELIMINATE AND ERASE RACISM. HENCE MY ENGAGEMENTS AND INTERACTIONS WITH MANY PEOPLE ON HERE VIRTUALLY AND MEETING IN THE REAL WORLD.

Last edited:
.....This is a confusing topic ... where are you trying to go with this? There are racists on both sides, black & white. You could ask that same Q to black men as to why they desire to be with white, married women, and I can assure you some would be racist motivated. Some of the threads in this forum are pretty blunt and revealing as to their intent. And if you've noticed, there's not a high opinion regarding white males in this forum.
.....Racism often raises its head when one feels/thinks one race superior/advantaged to another. No one wants to admit that label, but its a lot more engrained in our society than we like to admit, particularly when the racism being questioned applies to them. But, actions usually speak louder than words and its hard to keep hidden forever. In fact, I believe most racists would prefer to be open about their opinions but are reluctant to do so.
.....So, that said, are you a former racist? And if so, what changed your opinion? Your profile indicates you being bisexual & submissive, so are you desiring to dominated by, and experience sex with black men, yourself? And why?

So, what he is getting at, is the difference between systematic racism, and just plain old, prejudice based racism. He is also pointing out how the dominate society in America (white people), perpetuate that racism, subconsciously, or consciously. Yes, racism exists within any culture, community, country, etc., etc, but the real issue is the social mechanisms that reward it, and nurture it. This is what most white people don't get, because they stop considering that point, after they see a finger pointed at them, and how some have perpetuated a race based system of racism. White people have dominated the world, and still dominate the world. White people predominately run banks, media, and other means of distribution, so they get the first say on what the perception of minorities will be. But, anyway, I'm just going to stop pissing in the wind at this point, because that's what most of what I said is going to look like...

Thank you @miles777, yes there is no such thing as race. There are those so-called 'Identitarians' who adhere to the pan-European socio-political (Eurocentric) movement and doctrine that started during the Middle Ages and has resurrected into a political group in France in 2002 as a far-right youth movement deriving from the French Nouvelle Droite Génération Identitaire and in America with the 'Alt-right'. Then you have so-called Afrocentric (Black socio-political movements) Identitarians such as the Nation of Islam too which I don't dismiss as perpetuating some Black superiority and hatred doctrine.

We should all be free of mind, and heart to love who we want for love knows no color they say and two hearts can speak to one another. It just so happens that I do love the light white skin contrast against my dark black skin. No hate or superiority about any of it. I do have fun with the whole mind-fuck of telling white women that BBC is far superior or better but again its all part of the fun and games that grown adults like to play.

View attachment 1062719 View attachment 1062720 View attachment 1062722

ITS VERY HARD FOR US TO BE FREE OF HOLDING PREJUDICES, BIASES, AND PRECONCEIVED IDEAS ABOUT PEOPLE BUT LETS CONTINUE TO SPREAD LOVE VIA BLACK TO WHITE SEX AND RELATIONSHIPS. I'M ALL FOR INTER-'RACIAL' MIXING, THAT IS DEFINITELY ONE WAY WE WILL ELIMINATE AND ERASE RACISM. HENCE MY ENGAGEMENTS AND INTERACTIONS WITH MANY PEOPLE ON HERE VIRTUALLY AND MEETING IN THE REAL WORLD.
I think the movement in France,are a little different than here in the states!A country like France is so small and the Culture and history dating so far back.When you have a influx of people who have nothing in common with your culture you are going to see groups like that.
The French are a passionate people and are going to fiercely protect their history, its really magnified in a small country.Just my thoughts on it

....I think this is a good, serious topic to discuss, to look at from both sides of the isle, but this topic probably belongs in the Off Topic section of the forum, as this requires more serious than recreational opinions. Particularly, after the recent general election, it appears some hidden & suppressed feelings in the US have risen to the top. I've just been amazed at how blatant, blunt, and frequent some of the comments & actions have been the past year or so. I know when Obama became President, a lot of this started with the "old guard" whites. Maybe I just live a sheltered life, but, neither my wife nor I were raised in families with such biasness & hate. And what's really concerning, its coming from the top, down ... not a good precedence to see, as it only festers in the general population. It's as if some are desiring to take a big step backward in our developing society. Personally, I feel actions speak a lot louder than words, and that's what's been so appalling to me lately.
....So, I might suggest that the mods/admin consider moving this out of the General Forum to the more fitting Off Topic section. I don't desire to expand my thoughts on this in the general forum section.
pic_twocentsWorth2.jpg

Last edited:
I live in the white dominated country, and most of people here are still maybe not racist (that's just too strong word) but they certainly do not accept them around. Back when I was younger I think I would qualify for racist, since I believed in whites being superior. Then I started fucking black and got first hand comparison.
I like how dominant among blacks are primal sexual urges, something that struck well with me. My views shifted and I do not think that white race is superior anymore. I think down to what is important for me - and sex is pretty much important - blacks are superior. Whites have lots to learn, as they seemed to lost their ways with all this civilization and political correctness bullshit.

....I think this is a good, serious topic to discuss, to look at from both sides of the isle, but this topic probably belongs in the Off Topic section of the forum, as this requires more serious than recreational opinions. Particularly, after the recent general election, it appears some hidden & suppressed feelings in the US have risen to the top. I've just been amazed at how blatant, blunt, and frequent some of the comments & actions have been the past year or so. I know when Obama became President, a lot of this started with the "old guard" whites. Maybe I just live a sheltered life, but, neither my wife nor I were raised in families with such biasness & hate. And what's really concerning, its coming from the top, down ... not a good precedence to see, as it only festers in the general population. It's as if some are desiring to take a big step backward in our developing society. Personally, I feel actions speak a lot louder than words, and that's what's been so appalling to me lately.
....So, I might suggest that the mods/admin consider moving this out of the General Forum to the more fitting Off Topic section. I don't desire to expand my thoughts on this in the general forum section.
View attachment 1063086

Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 5.36.40 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 5.36.50 AM.png
@MacNfries - Appreciate your response and personal account on being raised without any biases or hatred and that's great to hear. I've always greatly respected your thoughtful contributions to this site and often agree with your statements, and POV more times than I did not. I did move this topic to the general forum for the following reasons which center around the general theme/thread topic of 'Blacktowhite' sex and not off-topic with politics, entertainment, sports, etc;
  • The general section would allow greater contribution and social engagement from the general community on their personal stories, and testimonies on changing their racial beliefs, and negative stereotypes from their curiosity about the sexual power and myths of Black or white people after meeting and having sexual relationships with them.
  • I do not/ and did not intend for the discussions under this thread topic to go down the road of politics hence no need to nest under the Off-topic section. Sans my injected post about the issues with the term race, racism, hopefully it doesn't go too far off topic again.
  • By having it under the General Section which discusses general inter-'racial' (Blacktowhite) sexual themes allows greater contribution from the community. Where as the 'Off-topic' section is not often visited by the greater majority of the B2W community who avoid engaging under the topics under that section (myself being one of them sans having to moderate). Its a more niche group who wish to discuss topics other than B2W sex.
  • The Off-topic section is only view-able after people log in to this site, and the discussion of racist thoughts and feelings being changed after sexual encounters with someone of a different skin color/shade was something that would benefit the whole world to see.
Hopefully those points above answer the reason why this topic is here under the General section and I think many of members of the community, and non-registered browsers of this site would like to see, and read the stories. Imagine as you had written in your personal account, that someone lives a sheltered life, or doesn't come into contact with many people who happen to look other than they do (Black or white) and holds a warped biased view-point about people of a different skin shade.

Then they come across the posts on this site of people who look like them, live where they live, grew up in their neighborhoods, and discuss how their views changed because of the positive encounters they have had which started with their sexual curiosities and they became a changed person for the better. I hope that is where this thread topic, the communities contributed stories, and visitors who come across this site could learn from it all, and change their racial viewpoints as well.

I would love to see this site help serve as a positive ******* multiplier that results in helping change the world for the better.

As a compromise to your request, I will do my best to mod myself first and others to avoid this thread going off-topic down the road of the politics with racial problems, and push those discussions to the 'off-topic' section. :bigsmile::balanced:

~BBB76
Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 5.33.30 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 5.34.43 AM.png

Last edited:
So, what he is getting at, is the difference between systematic racism, and just plain old, prejudice based racism. He is also pointing out how the dominate society in America (white people), perpetuate that racism, subconsciously, or consciously. Yes, racism exists within any culture, community, country, etc., etc, but the real issue is the social mechanisms that reward it, and nurture it. This is what most white people don't get, because they stop considering that point, after they see a finger pointed at them, and how some have perpetuated a race based system of racism. White people have dominated the world, and still dominate the world. White people predominately run banks, media, and other means of distribution, so they get the first say on what the perception of minorities will be. But, anyway, I'm just going to stop pissing in the wind at this point, because that's what most of what I said is going to look like...
Good post @BBC4BBW, and I agree especially about the Media comment. Faria Chidea who is a political correspondent with CNN wrote a fabulous book many many years ago called 'Don't Believe the Hype'. She discussed how when you look at the editorial board who approves 'what bleeds it leads' from the media headlines is majorilly white men and hence they paint the picture and form the mass public's world view of the general society.

So even though many Black communities are relatively no more dangerous or crime-ridden than many white neighborhoods because you see so many images of when something negative happens of a shooting or robbery go down in a black neighborhood it paints the picture that most Black men, and Black neighborhoods are dangerous but their is no balance to show the quiet days and regular lives of Black people just working hard and struggling to make it in life.

Again here is a site and a Forum Topic that can counter much of that greater media false portrayal narrative and reinforcement of negative stereotypes with the positive engagements between Black and white people (sans all the sexual domination, male-beta cuck business) on here.

Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 6.01.59 AM.png
Screenshot 2016-12-04 at 5.35.38 AM.png

Last edited:
Do you guys think white cuckolds are often racist? And the crazy mix of emotions seeing a hot white girl with a black man is all part of the apeal?

...Well, I don't know how we can discuss this topic seriously and in depth without involving politics. It was politics that brought it to a head again over 8 years ago ... uncovering a long unresolved problem, then starting the blame game, finger pointing, and suppression again. The Off Topic section of this website is for just what it says ... Off Topic ... its not specific to politics, even though the birth of that section was due to politics. But a lot of topics are discussed in the Off Politics section, and if you've noticed, a lot of the threads relative to "party" politics has greatly slowed down. I, for one, have quit contributing comments to most of that section, as the contributing members to that area are so polarized in thought. I've decided to sit in the bleachers, for the most part ... watch Trump do his thing, and stay silent for a year.
....That said, I'll mostly watch & read here ... but, there's enough blame to both sides of this topic to go around a long, long time. This isn't just a "biased, racist white" problem. I'd hate to see it become as polarized (if its not already) as politics has, in general.

Last edited:
Back