Any cucks suck cock on their own?

Single now so looking for one to suck on the regular. I prefer it with a woman and I only date women into the lifestyle. If I find one he will get access to whatever woman I date( as long as she is good with it) . Hard to find a BBC or hung white guy to suck on the regular. If your in central FL hit me up

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
Yes that’s very possible my wife fell in love with her bull they were a beautiful couple and I enjoy them both he would let suck him off only to fuck my wife alone so I agreed and one day my wife told me she was in love with him blew my mind so I confronted him and he had me on my knees sucking his cock and begging him to fuck which he did as I was loving it telling I love getting bbc more than my wife Little did I know my wife is watching another room and filming me That was her out and I agreed now there a couple and I’m gay

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.

I was reading through some older posts. When i came to THIS thread, my eyes saw the question as: "Any Cucks Suck On Their Own Cock?" lol!

i need coffee...

Absolutely. Without question. A whitebois purpose is to please and suck Black Cock. Period. Thus why our women want them sexually, turn to the cuckold lifestyle, and why we end up pussy free and in some cases, often times most nowadays, feminized for their service. I suck cock almost daily if able, on my own. Black Cock... Always. Never white.... Goodness how gross.
I only suck BLACK cocks too!

I frequently service BBC on my own. As I coached my wife on improving her QOS pickup skills I have improved my JOS pickup skills. I flashed my JOS key chain at a black guy in the grocery store and gave him a wink after work today, 10 minutes later I was sucking his cock in a box truck.
I was gassing up in a real short tight skirt. A bull pulled up across from me and whistled when I was checking the air in the tire near him. I caught his eye and I slowly ran my tongue around my lips. He got it right away and 10 minutes later I was on my knees servicing his big BLACK cock!!!

Back