Any cucks suck cock on their own?

jmac21

Male
Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.

Curious if any other cucks meet and suck black guys cocks on their own without their wife knowing.
My wife has cucked me with quite a few men, some white, some black. But most of them arent into men in any way, even preferring not to let me watch. Plus my wife would freak if she knew I sucked cock.
I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my wife again.
He knows what he wants

Not exactly on topic, but I’m bi and the wife plays w and without me. We don’t have a cuck relationship, but she knows I’m bi and likes to watch. We have one open bull. On a rare occasion, she isn’t selfish and lets me play w him too. It’s not enough. I’ve gone out and found my own. Although I’m happy for a large white cock, BBCs are absolutely preferred and seem to find there way to me 🤤

Pm me let’s talk

I typically find guys online and after a lot of bs meet black guys and blow them. In one case I ended up setting one up and got to watch him fuck my wife. But now every time I suck him he just bugs me about wanting to fuck my

it's called PRACTICE.... so you can be a better fluffer for your wife and her bull. being a good cocksucker takes lots of practice...

Cocks are nice. Holding and stroking them, two guys rubbing them together, sucking and eating cum,
The first pain and then the beautiful feeling of getting fucked up the bum is just fine.
Truthful description of receiving a nice cock in the ass. Had my first one when still in school. Did some serious learning 😜once you start enjoying it you’ll always go back for more . Sometimes resulting in a sore ass which in a way I also use to enjoy .

Back