Any Cuckolds in Arizona (phx area)?

I feel as if you didnt' read my profile.
I dont understand why the men on this site cant seem to keep their dicks in the pants AT ALL!!
Guys, seriously!!

This is why no one is able to meet and have fun. At times, Ive had up to 10 women that I was providing dick to. Im just saying the approach you guys use on this site is super CREEPY!!
Iam able to meet just email nickmarks022@gmail.com or Kik nickymartini07 very real

Iam able to meet just email nickmarks022@gmail.com or Kik nickymartini07 very real
I didnt say you weren't real. what I said was I have no idea what you're trying to do.

I have probably over 100 posts going back years on this site. I have provided recommendations, tips and suggestions to countless people on here. I have stated I want to start a group. How does meeting you help build a group? The way you're acting is how you would act with someone you want to have sex with. You're being overly assertive, very forward and you're not really listening at all.

I have seen you post over the last 3 months. I dont know if you've been successful at meeting anyone, but if not - I'm pretty sure I know why. You need to slow down. Like wayyyy down. I know this isn't a YOU thing - its a male thing. Its a guy problem. Men seem to be unable or unwilling to STOP and communicate with people. Here's my point. What exactly do you want? Why do you want to meet me? What is your motivation on here and with me specifically?

I dont know your motivations. I dont know your experience. I really have no idea what you are doing or why. Women tend to trust me and like to hang around me because I listen 10x better than most men they have ever met. Speaking with me is something they enjoy doing, which can't be said about most men. Talking to most guys is like getting a root canal. No, I'm being serious. It's a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS!!

If you want to get more involved and if you want to meet more people. Slow down, listen to what other people are saying and start communicating what you are doing on here. If all you want is sex, there are apps for that. When I was in NY, I would have guys message me all the time, hoping I would hook them up with women. I was naive back then and helped guys out. But I learned my lesson. If you can't communicate - thats why women dont want to meet you.

I want to start a group in Arizona and I need people who have high level communications skills or are willing to learn how to develop communications skills.

This is a public message because it's not just meant for you Nick - its meant for the community. Hope this makes more sense to you now, and you understand what im trying to do. I look forward to you explaining what you are trying to do as well.

I didnt say you weren't real. what I said was I have no idea what you're trying to do.

I have probably over 100 posts going back years on this site. I have provided recommendations, tips and suggestions to countless people on here. I have stated I want to start a group. How does meeting you help build a group? The way you're acting is how you would act with someone you want to have sex with. You're being overly assertive, very forward and you're not really listening at all.

I have seen you post over the last 3 months. I dont know if you've been successful at meeting anyone, but if not - I'm pretty sure I know why. You need to slow down. Like wayyyy down. I know this isn't a YOU thing - its a male thing. Its a guy problem. Men seem to be unable or unwilling to STOP and communicate with people. Here's my point. What exactly do you want? Why do you want to meet me? What is your motivation on here and with me specifically?

I dont know your motivations. I dont know your experience. I really have no idea what you are doing or why. Women tend to trust me and like to hang around me because I listen 10x better than most men they have ever met. Speaking with me is something they enjoy doing, which can't be said about most men. Talking to most guys is like getting a root canal. No, I'm being serious. It's a REAL PAIN IN THE ASS!!

If you want to get more involved and if you want to meet more people. Slow down, listen to what other people are saying and start communicating what you are doing on here. If all you want is sex, there are apps for that. When I was in NY, I would have guys message me all the time, hoping I would hook them up with women. I was naive back then and helped guys out. But I learned my lesson. If you can't communicate - thats why women dont want to meet you.

I want to start a group in Arizona and I need people who have high level communications skills or are willing to learn how to develop communications skills.

This is a public message because it's not just meant for you Nick - its meant for the community. Hope this makes more sense to you now, and you understand what im trying to do. I look forward to you explaining what you are trying to do as well.

Shoot me a message 👍🏾

I am an experienced Bull in the LS.

I have over 10 years of experience as a bull for couples, over 10 years of experience sexually training single women and couples.
I also have over 10 years of experience training cuckolds and helping them meet, date and start relationships with women.

I am only looking for local cuckolds in the Arizona area. (phx) who want to actually meet women.
Get your heads out of the gutter cuckolds.
I talk to too many guys who claim to want to be cuckold who are obsessed with sex.
Guys - you are a pathetic cuckold, stop worrying about sex. Trust me, if you start dating a woman she will want to get fucked. It will happen.
Your misguided obsession proves you are a moron. Stop it!!

The one thing a cuckold DOES NOT need to worry about is a woman wanting to have sex. That will HAPPEN.
What you should be focused on is HANDLING yourself in the situation.
How are you going to handle your woman fucking a man that is WAY better than you in bed.
And don't tell me you will handle it fine, because I have seen grown ass men crying uncontrollably because they didn't realize their gf or wife was going to basically fall in love with the DICK!!

So if you are a SERIOUS cuckold in the area. Dont play games with me, lets chat.
Cuck close by😊

I have over 10 years of experience as a bull for couples, over 10 years of experience sexually training single women and couples.
I also have over 10 years of experience training cuckolds and helping them meet, date and start relationships with women.

I am only looking for local cuckolds in the Arizona area. (phx) who want to actually meet women.
I talk to too many guys who claim to want to be cuckold who are obsessed with sex.
Guys - you are a pathetic cuckold, stop worrying about sex. Trust me, if you start dating a woman she will want to get fucked. It will happen.

The one thing a cuckold DOES NOT need to worry about is a woman wanting to have sex. That will HAPPEN.
How are you going to handle your woman fucking a man that is WAY better than you in bed.
And don't tell me you will handle it fine, because I have seen grown ass men crying uncontrollably because they didn't realize their gf or wife was going to basically fall in love with the DICK!!

So if you are a SERIOUS cuckold in the area. Dont play games with me, lets chat.
Can’t start conversation with you

Mmm we need someone like you to help us become cucks over here in the UK!!

Very interesting

Back