Any Cuckolds in Arizona (phx area)?

Ive probably been on this site longer than you guys.
I also don't like public comments that make those types of allegations of being fake. I am a verified account on here. And I have a lot of posts that talk about verification via video chat. For the record, I already sent you a PM and asked you to answer a few related questions to verify that you are real - and you ignored the questions.

I dont air out dirty laundry in public, unless people push me to do so.
Y’all still around? Just trying to find more AZ folks

I am.

Do you have any experience? How long you been on B2W and are u open to being trained?
I do not have experience of being in a cuckold relationship in the past. The realization of being a cuck has only happened in the last 6-8 months. I have been on B2W for about the same period of time. I am opened to being trained, but would like for you to explain more about this if possible. Feel free to DM me. 😌 I have been a part of the kink/BDSM seen for about 12 years and identify as a submissive leaning switch. Even though I have very little experience as a cuck, I do have experience in a similar alternative lifestyle.

Perfect would you like to chat on Kik nickymartini07 or email nickmarks022@gmail.com for pictures and discreet chat
I feel as if you didnt' read my profile.
I dont understand why the men on this site cant seem to keep their dicks in the pants AT ALL!!
Guys, seriously!!

This is why no one is able to meet and have fun. At times, Ive had up to 10 women that I was providing dick to. Im just saying the approach you guys use on this site is super CREEPY!!

Back