Bull in Phx Arizona Calling All Couples, Cuckolds and Women

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
This is going to be a specific posting

I am a very experienced bull in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.

But here's what I want to do.

I have successfully coached and trained well over 100 couples and singles (men and women) how to engage in more "intimate" and fulfilling sex lives.
I am seeking to talk to people in the Phx Area that want to join a group that would promote female sexual empowerment
I would like to take the time to build this group and host a party in November.

I have several former Gf's and Sluts that I have trained coming to visit me in November, which means they would like to meet more women and couples too.

Only verified profiles can DM me, so if you're not verified, you need to introduce yourself and explain why you want to get involved.
-- And wanting to have sex is NOT a reason to get involved - (if I suspect that's all thats on your mind, I will not engage with you)

I am seeking people who want to be social. I am seeking people who want to meet and talk to new people. I am seeking people who want to get together in real life and not play sexting and online relationships all day. I will leave this up - and hope that I can meet some good people in the area.

Again, we need to promote female sexual empowerment.

Not in AZ.... I checked out your description in your profile: Nicely written, would love to collaberate with you.
I appreciate that.

What types of ideas did you have in mind? I could use all the help I can to try and help more people learn and understand the lifestyle
I also want to make sure that women do not end up meeting the toxic men in this community.

This is going to be a specific posting

I am a very experienced bull in the hotwife/cuckold lifestyle.

But here's what I want to do.

I have successfully coached and trained well over 100 couples and singles (men and women) how to engage in more "intimate" and fulfilling sex lives.
I am seeking to talk to people in the Phx Area that want to join a group that would promote female sexual empowerment
I would like to take the time to build this group and host a party in November.

I have several former Gf's and Sluts that I have trained coming to visit me in November, which means they would like to meet more women and couples too.

Only verified profiles can DM me, so if you're not verified, you need to introduce yourself and explain why you want to get involved.
-- And wanting to have sex is NOT a reason to get involved - (if I suspect that's all thats on your mind, I will not engage with you)

I am seeking people who want to be social. I am seeking people who want to meet and talk to new people. I am seeking people who want to get together in real life and not play sexting and online relationships all day. I will leave this up - and hope that I can meet some good people in the area.

Again, we need to promote female sexual empowerment.
I would like to meet and talk this.

I would like to meet and talk this.
Thank you
Before we talk, you should chat with this cuckold
1) about the lifestyle;
2) the things you should be aware of before you start down this journey
3) About me as a Bull and Trainer.

Back