Any Cuckolds in Arizona (phx area)?

hungteacher

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
From
AZ, US
I am an experienced Bull in the LS.

I have over 10 years of experience as a bull for couples, over 10 years of experience sexually training single women and couples.
I also have over 10 years of experience training cuckolds and helping them meet, date and start relationships with women.

I am only looking for local cuckolds in the Arizona area. (phx) who want to actually meet women.
Get your heads out of the gutter cuckolds.
I talk to too many guys who claim to want to be cuckold who are obsessed with sex.
Guys - you are a pathetic cuckold, stop worrying about sex. Trust me, if you start dating a woman she will want to get fucked. It will happen.
Your misguided obsession proves you are a moron. Stop it!!

The one thing a cuckold DOES NOT need to worry about is a woman wanting to have sex. That will HAPPEN.
What you should be focused on is HANDLING yourself in the situation.
How are you going to handle your woman fucking a man that is WAY better than you in bed.
And don't tell me you will handle it fine, because I have seen grown ass men crying uncontrollably because they didn't realize their gf or wife was going to basically fall in love with the DICK!!

So if you are a SERIOUS cuckold in the area. Dont play games with me, lets chat.

I have over 10 years of experience as a bull for couples, over 10 years of experience sexually training single women and couples.
I also have over 10 years of experience training cuckolds and helping them meet, date and start relationships with women.

I am only looking for local cuckolds in the Arizona area. (phx) who want to actually meet women.
I talk to too many guys who claim to want to be cuckold who are obsessed with sex.
Guys - you are a pathetic cuckold, stop worrying about sex. Trust me, if you start dating a woman she will want to get fucked. It will happen.

The one thing a cuckold DOES NOT need to worry about is a woman wanting to have sex. That will HAPPEN.
How are you going to handle your woman fucking a man that is WAY better than you in bed.
And don't tell me you will handle it fine, because I have seen grown ass men crying uncontrollably because they didn't realize their gf or wife was going to basically fall in love with the DICK!!

So if you are a SERIOUS cuckold in the area. Dont play games with me, lets chat.
I live in Chandler and my wife was seduced by a black man. I was hurt, begged her to stop but she filed for doivorce saying I was useless. Now what can I do. 60 yo, bisxual and needy. 6026282150

I live in Chandler and my wife was seduced by a black man. I was hurt, begged her to stop but she filed for doivorce saying I was useless. Now what can I do. 60 yo, bisxual and needy. 6026282150
Sorry to hear about that donald

Your story is a cautionary tale. I try to warn cuckold couples of the consequences of not playing with a legit bull. You guys found some random black guy and decided to play with fire. So what happened is not uncommon. Legit bulls like me do not break up marriages. The most I want from you and your wife is "ownership" I dont want to run away with your wife. I want you to be the husband, and me to be the bull.

What can you do now? Well, emotionally you need to move on. I dont know if you are ready for that yet.
From a reality stand point, you need to meet more women. If you feel you are ready for that, let me know.

So true my wife is now in love with white guys big 9.5 dick but he is soi vanilla when it comes to cuckolding me too lol

So true my wife is now in love with white guys big 9.5 dick but he is soi vanilla when it comes to cuckolding me too lol
cuckolding is a very specific dynamic and I hear from a lot of couples that want me to play with them, but they arent into cuckolding--they are just swingers. Cuckolding requires a commitment from all parties.

The wife/gf has to be committed to the husband/bf, otherwise the cuckolding won't work. Cheating is not cuckolding, its cheating.
cuckolding is consensual, thats a big problem that a lot of people misunderstand.
I do not help women cheat on their bfs or husbands. I like to take attached and married women and show them what sex is like outside of their relationship and with a man that is focused on her sexual pleasure, in 3 core areas, mental, emotional and physical.

Typically its husbands that reach out to me asking if I will cuckold them and sleep with their wife, and then when I start the process, they are automatically turned off and not interested. It takes a couple weeks to mentally prepare you, the cuckold and also your partner for what is about to happen. And if you really want your woman to enjoy herself to the highest level, then she needs to be fucked by a bull that is connecting all 3 areas of her body--her mind, her heart and her pussy.

cuckolding is a very specific dynamic and I hear from a lot of couples that want me to play with them, but they arent into cuckolding--they are just swingers. Cuckolding requires a commitment from all parties.

The wife/gf has to be committed to the husband/bf, otherwise the cuckolding won't work. Cheating is not cuckolding, its cheating.
cuckolding is consensual, thats a big problem that a lot of people misunderstand.
I do not help women cheat on their bfs or husbands. I like to take attached and married women and show them what sex is like outside of their relationship and with a man that is focused on her sexual pleasure, in 3 core areas, mental, emotional and physical.

Typically its husbands that reach out to me asking if I will cuckold them and sleep with their wife, and then when I start the process, they are automatically turned off and not interested. It takes a couple weeks to mentally prepare you, the cuckold and also your partner for what is about to happen. And if you really want your woman to enjoy herself to the highest level, then she needs to be fucked by a bull that is connecting all 3 areas of her body--her mind, her heart and her pussy.
Well stated

The bull in a cuckold relationship should have the husband be submissive as well and include him in some of the sexual activities inside the bedroom not just fucking the wife... Lot of cockles like myself enjoy more than just watching and videotaping a lot of bulls aren't that open-minded if you know what I mean

The bull in a cuckold relationship should have the husband be submissive as well and include him in some of the sexual activities inside the bedroom not just fucking the wife... Lot of cockles like myself enjoy more than just watching and videotaping a lot of bulls aren't that open-minded if you know what I mean
I do know what you mean.
What I see too often is there is a reluctance on the men's parts - both the bull and the cuckold - to speak up.
Its a problem with men in general. If you are a cuckold and you are talking to a guy who claims to be a bull, but he isn't communicating with you, he's not a LEGIT bull. And so I know cuckolds have this fantasy of their wife or gf fucking another guy, but keep that fantasy in your pants.

Your wife or gf is a REAL woman, with real feelings and real needs. If you introduce her to some CHUMP with a big cock, you are the problem here not the guy with the big cock. If you CARE about your woman, dont introduce her to random men who have no idea what they are doing. If she leaves you for this other guy- thats your fault.

I always include my cuckolds. I enjoy it a lot.
I can push a cuckolds boundaries really far, and he will be doing things he NEVER thought he would ever do.

Glad you like all of this.

There is a lot to this dynamic that a lot of men do not seem to fully understand.
If I coach a cuckold couple, I need to show them what the relationship should look like.
When I coach single women, I usually show them the joys and benefits of cuckolding. They can find a man that can help them fulfill their societal obligations of marriage and potentially children. If they want, I will impregnate the wife so she can have children.
I have also done "sex surrogacy" which is where I dont cuckold the husband, but I teach the husband how to satisfy his wife. I show the hubby how to please his wife orally, mentally and then demonstrate for him how his wife needs to be fucked.

Its a problem with men in general. If you are a cuckold and you are talking to a guy who claims to be a bull, but he isn't communicating with you, he's not a LEGIT bull. And so I know cuckolds have this fantasy of their wife or gf fucking another guy, but keep that fantasy in your pants.

Your wife or gf is a REAL woman, with real feelings and real needs. If you introduce her to some CHUMP with a big cock, you are the problem here not the guy with the big cock. If you CARE about your woman, dont introduce her to random men who have no idea what they are doing.

ALL OF THAT PART 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

The failure of men with communication skills. This is one of the MAIN PROBLEMS with relationships in general, forget about the sexual aspect.

A large majority of men have terrible communication skills when it comes to sexually pleasing their woman.

Most men I encounter online cannot effectively translate coherent thoughts-to-speech. It's like talking to an oversized 13-year-old.🙄

When guys message me asking about the lifestyle my answer is always the same:

TALK TO YOUR WOMAN.

It's amazing how many guys managed to FUMBLE their way into a relationship, let alone bring their woman into a hotwife lifestyle 🤔

ALL OF THAT PART 👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾

The failure of men with communication skills. This is one of the MAIN PROBLEMS with relationships in general, forget about the sexual aspect.

A large majority of men have terrible communication skills when it comes to sexually pleasing their woman.

Most men I encounter online cannot effectively translate coherent thoughts-to-speech. It's like talking to an oversized 13-year-old.🙄

When guys message me asking about the lifestyle my answer is always the same:

TALK TO YOUR WOMAN.

It's amazing how many guys managed to FUMBLE their way into a relationship, let alone bring their woman into a hotwife lifestyle 🤔
Joking aside. I think you give some guys too much credit. I feel like their emotional intelligence is that of a 4 year old. The minute a guy doesnt get "what" he wants, he throws a mini temper tantrum online. Its just funny to watch unfold and also really annoying, and the only person thats PISSED OFF is the guy who cant control his emotions.

We interested

We should start a group of players

If you real we interested in talking

If you real we interested in talking
Ive probably been on this site longer than you guys.
I also don't like public comments that make those types of allegations of being fake. I am a verified account on here. And I have a lot of posts that talk about verification via video chat. For the record, I already sent you a PM and asked you to answer a few related questions to verify that you are real - and you ignored the questions.

I dont air out dirty laundry in public, unless people push me to do so.

Back