Any Cuck or Sissy on a strict release schedule? lets share

Since I began my sissy journey, my mistriss has ordered me to cum only on Monday's and every other weekend once or twice. During the week, if I've done all my chores and given her a foot massage, and maybe given her good oral, she'll surprise me and rub my clitty until I cum which is usually less than 2 mins, and I'm allowed to eat my juices. Since my sissy balls hide inside me, my cock cage falls off, so we're trying to find a solution. In the mean time, I'm on this schedule. My little dick doesn't get hard much any more, and it barely shoots a decent load even on this schedule. I'm an easy date, cause I cum quick (usually between 1-2 mins). I find more pleasure stretching my ass in the shower daily now as well. Anyone on a tight schedule? if so what is yours? and how fast does it take for you to release?

I'm usually allowed a release once a month, but only for a short time. Every once in a great while my Black Bull Keyholder will allow me a few days unlocked to "go wild" if I've been very good.

nice. yesterday, I was allowed to cum off schedule. I had a rough day, and my wife instructed me to shower, and shave nicely, (I'm always shaved) and she got my little clit with my wand. it got to about 3" and she licked the tip a few times. asked me, if I liked getting my clit licked and I just came in minutes. not much came out but it was awesome to be treated like a girl. I slept like a baby

Back