Any church going married white women, also BBC addicted?

Are you a married white christian who attends church every sunday and fucks a lot of BBC?

• YES

Votes: 479 75.9%
  • NO

Votes: 152 24.1%

• Total voters
tumblr_mywnsiufee1rai1tko1_12801-jpg.999334
Next step.is open those gorgeous legs...spread them wide...as this 11 inch BLACK DICK makes you
Sick with need.
Need to be FUCKED...MANY..
TIMES...ANYWHERE..HE WANTS YOU

Yes, my 50 something year old wife attends church every Sunday and is involved in the church. People would freak if they knew. She has a lover, a 62 year old black man with a nice big fat cock fuck her weekly, all I can do is watch and listen to her moan. She keeps me caged when he is over and he fucks her on and off for most of the evening. I love being her cuckold.
A perfect arrangement by the sound of it

A perfect arrangement by the sound of it
Indeed it is, my Sunday nights are a bit different from other peoples. When he comes over it usually starts low key with conversations, laughter, etc. soon my wife will start hanging on him. Then she will usually disappear and then reappear with lingerie on and heels. She'll grab his hand and give me a smile and lead him to our bedroom. Sometimes he'll close the door other times he leaves it cracked. He'll be nude in 30 seconds and in another 30 she'll be on her back taking hard thick black cock as he slowly works it in. Her moans drive me crazy. No better sounds for a cuckold husband. I love it

Does he clean her deposits....swallow her lover's sperm...that strong smelling.

Black man seed
The answer is yes. Always after he leaves though. She'll call me to the room and have me lay on the bed. Squat over my face as she faces my feet. She'll usually take my cage off and stroke me as his seed slides down my throat. I don't last long and end up shooting my own load way before she's clean.

The answer is yes. Always after he leaves though. She'll call me to the room and have me lay on the bed. Squat over my face as she faces my feet. She'll usually take my cage off and stroke me as his seed slides down my throat. I don't last long and end up shooting my own load way before she's clean.
Are you cum ******* then ...loving the scent of her used pussy, swollen stretched vagina with his own smell

Every Cuck's dream scenario played out in your bedroom
So envious of you.

Does it still taste good after you nut?

the desire to clean pussy after fucking has always been my thing.
As a 19 year old was taught by a 34 going on 35 year old wife how to please a woman
in all forms of sex
especially how to finish her off with my mouth to get her off if she had come or still needed to come
BEEN A TOTAL DEVOTEE ever since
always wanted to be a cuck since those days of MARY cucking her hubby with me
wanted 1st wife to teach young guys the same as I was taught
but no
she chose to cuck me and not tell me.
Fucked her boss last 2 years of marriage and said nothing
only found out 2 years after divorce what went down.

the desire to clean pussy after fucking has always been my thing.
As a 19 year old was taught by a 34 going on 35 year old wife how to please a woman
in all forms of sex
especially how to finish her off with my mouth to get her off if she had come or still needed to come
BEEN A TOTAL DEVOTEE ever since
always wanted to be a cuck since those days of MARY cucking her hubby with me
wanted 1st wife to teach young guys the same as I was taught
but no
she chose to cuck me and not tell me.
Fucked her boss last 2 years of marriage and said nothing
only found out 2 years after divorce what went down.
That's messed up alright. Did she know you wanted her to cuck you?

Back