Any cheaters in here?

No i had one in college before him. he hurt a lot. he was really big and definitely way too wide for me but i still took it. my husband actually noticed when he saw a red ring around my butthole (from the anal). thats how he grew suspicious.

have you sworn off extramarital interracial sex? are you still looking to get some secretly on the side? or is hubby now ok with your sexual appetite for black men?

we had a divorce so im on my own now. i would rather just get it out of my system now and then settle down later on and commit to my relationship. though i am reaching that age haha

any idea how many black men you’ll need to fuck before you get this appetite out of your system?

and realistically, even after you’ve settled down and all that, do you think you won’t want a black man all over your body now and then?

any idea how many black men you’ll need to fuck before you get this appetite out of your system?

and realistically, even after you’ve settled down and all that, do you think you won’t want a black man all over your body now and then?
im trying to be on a timeline. hopefully get everything out of my system within the next year or so and then find someone. even then i guess ill never really know.

im trying to be on a timeline. hopefully get everything out of my system within the next year or so and then find someone. even then i guess ill never really know.

someday...you’re happily married. you have your home and little love nest going for you...but at work, there’s this black guy kind of flirting with you, he really looks good...what do you do?

Back