Any cheaters in here?

Traveling. Like business trips? Far away from home, on your own, just you and your sexual needs.

Do you make an effort to catch the eye of black men? Or do they kind of come on to you, almost like they can smell the sex on you?

I just travel for fun.. usually gone for a month or two during the summer and very far from home although I sometimes take weekend trips to Los Angeles or Cleveland. If there’s a black man I’m interested in I’ll make an effort to catch his eye but a lot of times they’re already coming on to me.

I just travel for fun.. usually gone for a month or two during the summer and very far from home although I sometimes take weekend trips to Los Angeles or Cleveland. If there’s a black man I’m interested in I’ll make an effort to catch his eye but a lot of times they’re already coming on to me.

and how easy is it SC, for a black man to get you out of your clothes and out of your panties?

I do regret cheating on my husband and it had nothing to do with cucking. I was just really horny and needed an outlet and i guess it just shows that i wasnt ready to settle down yet

cheated on your husband with a black man?

how many times did that happen? just curious, not judging

yes my boss was black. it happened for about 3 months. we met around 3-4 times a week. Every time i just told my husband that i had a late practice and i was really staying with my boss at his place. Feel free to ask me anything. im an open book.

did your boss take your BBC cherry?

was he a good lover? how much did you enjoy getting it on with him?

yes my boss was black. it happened for about 3 months. we met around 3-4 times a week. Every time i just told my husband that i had a late practice and i was really staying with my boss at his place. Feel free to ask me anything. im an open book.
Did your husband notice that night when you pleased your bull?

Back