Answer me this guys...

Men respond well to visual stimuli, more so than women. And fucking a girl with a nice ass in doggystyle is a sight to behold. Of course, it also feels more raw and animalistic compared to other essential positions, which is why we love it.

I am going to throw in a woman's perspective. For me, doggy is the position I want to be in when I want it to be primal. With my hips in the air the guy has leverage to thrust harder for a longer period of time. Also for me, it puts me in a position where my lips tighten up and I can really feel his shaft sliding in and out.

However, I do prefer missionary or a variation of missionary when I want intimacy and to feel his explosion inside me. By being on my back I am able to see his eyes and watch his reaction to his orgasm which heightens my enjoyment. By raising my legs into the air it allows for some serious penetration while my whole body encloses around his shaft. Then its like a huge hug and squeezing as he cum's against my deepest walls.
God you're so hot...

I am going to throw in a woman's perspective. For me, doggy is the position I want to be in when I want it to be primal. With my hips in the air the guy has leverage to thrust harder for a longer period of time. Also for me, it puts me in a position where my lips tighten up and I can really feel his shaft sliding in and out.

However, I do prefer missionary or a variation of missionary when I want intimacy and to feel his explosion inside me. By being on my back I am able to see his eyes and watch his reaction to his orgasm which heightens my enjoyment. By raising my legs into the air it allows for some serious penetration while my whole body encloses around his shaft. Then its like a huge hug and squeezing as he cum's against my deepest walls.
I like everything you said! Lol

I like when a woman rides me so I can grab ass smack her ass pull her hair suck a titty or two n look in her eyez n c how much she is enjoyin the dick shes on n then I could pick her up an pound her against a wall I like to fuck doggie bt its either first or last or not at all in my agenda

Back