Answer me this guys...

falcondfw69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
Why is doggy your absolute favorite position???
For me, I am an ass man. Never pressure ladies to give up the ass.
But I absolutely LOVE a well-shaped ass. Heart shaped. To make you drool.
Also, I seem to be able to get deeper inside and I love when I cum that way. It just feels like everything goes into her and into the important parts.
Just being honest.

ScarlettOooo

Female
Gold Member
From
MD, US
For me, I am an ass man. Never pressure ladies to give up the ass.
But I absolutely LOVE a well-shaped ass. Heart shaped. To make you drool.
Also, I seem to be able to get deeper inside and I love when I cum that way. It just feels like everything goes into her and into the important parts.
Just being honest.
Thx for the honesty lol

Doggy is without a doubt my favorite...I love to grab a woman's hips (a woman's curves are so sexy) and pound away...and of course if "needed motivation" must be applied it also allows for a couple of quick spanks on her shapely ass...to keep her "focused"...

ScarlettOooo

Female
Gold Member
From
MD, US
Doggy is without a doubt my favorite...I love to grab a woman's hips (a woman's curves are so sexy) and pound away...and of course if "needed motivation" must be applied it also allows for a couple of quick spanks on her shapely ass...to keep her "focused"...
Now see I don't mind a little spanking... that actually is a turn on, well at least for me lol ;)

falcondfw69

Male
Gold Member
From
TX, US
A lot of ladies are turned on by light spanking. My ex was the most vanilla woman in the world, but if you could get her into bed and do a little light spanking from behind? This woman turned into Nina Hartley.