Answer me this guys...

Why is doggy your absolute favorite position???
I like it because it's really comfortable. If I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I've got some pillow under her midsection, good god I can pound away for hours. Plus, I'd consider myself an ass man and there is nothing better than looking down at that ass, slapping it, squeezing it, pulling her hair, hands on her shoulders and just controlling her hips... it's goooooood.I love doggie style. It's my absolute favorite for most of those reasons. The angle is so much more intense than other positions. It's deeper with is also great. And it's so much more fun with things to do, which also normally tend to be rough. It's great for hair pulling and ass slapping

I like it because it's really comfortable. If I'm standing at the edge of the bed and I've got some pillow under her midsection, good god I can pound away for hours. Plus, I'd consider myself an ass man and there is nothing better than looking down at that ass, slapping it, squeezing it, pulling her hair, hands on her shoulders and just controlling her hips... it's goooooood.I love doggie style. It's my absolute favorite for most of those reasons. The angle is so much more intense than other positions. It's deeper with is also great. And it's so much more fun with things to do, which also normally tend to be rough. It's great for hair pulling and ass slapping
Okay... good answer lol :)

me personally i like a woman on her side but doggy is a great position gives me access to rubbing her clit and her breast as i slide in and out

That's true.
All guys love to start in missionary with me and go for doggy style later. I personally love doggy style anyway because it hits different angles.
But also I like the though that they're watching my ass bounce on their dick :p

SWEET!
tumblr_nj5zzeS4Ce1sbgg93o1_500.gif

My thoughts exactly! !

Good explanation. Would you like my gf like that too?

I am going to throw in a woman's perspective. For me, doggy is the position I want to be in when I want it to be primal. With my hips in the air the guy has leverage to thrust harder for a longer period of time. Also for me, it puts me in a position where my lips tighten up and I can really feel his shaft sliding in and out.

However, I do prefer missionary or a variation of missionary when I want intimacy and to feel his explosion inside me. By being on my back I am able to see his eyes and watch his reaction to his orgasm which heightens my enjoyment. By raising my legs into the air it allows for some serious penetration while my whole body encloses around his shaft. Then its like a huge hug and squeezing as he cum's against my deepest walls.

I am going to throw in a woman's perspective. For me, doggy is the position I want to be in when I want it to be primal. With my hips in the air the guy has leverage to thrust harder for a longer period of time. Also for me, it puts me in a position where my lips tighten up and I can really feel his shaft sliding in and out.

However, I do prefer missionary or a variation of missionary when I want intimacy and to feel his explosion inside me. By being on my back I am able to see his eyes and watch his reaction to his orgasm which heightens my enjoyment. By raising my legs into the air it allows for some serious penetration while my whole body encloses around his shaft. Then its like a huge hug and squeezing as he cum's against my deepest walls.
Well Said sweetie :)

Why is doggy your absolute favorite position???
1) Because it is wild : we are like animals ! > more excitment
2) Because the man can watch all of his partner's body (if they fuck in front of a mirror) : her ass, her face, her dancing boobs !
3) Because the penetration is deeper than in missionary
4) Because he can fuck, holding firmly her tits in his hands during the whole fuck-session.
5) Because he can pull her hair too !!!

Back