Answer me this guys...

My guess would be the visual. It's all right there, and then you're standing over it in a position of control, which probably sparks some kind of ******* instincts or something. And for guys who get off on women's pleasure like myself, if she's moaning and cumming and all that, then it just adds another dimension to it.

Why is doggy your absolute favorite position???
For me, I am an ass man. Never pressure ladies to give up the ass.
But I absolutely LOVE a well-shaped ass. Heart shaped. To make you drool.
Also, I seem to be able to get deeper inside and I love when I cum that way. It just feels like everything goes into her and into the important parts.
Just being honest.

For me, I am an ass man. Never pressure ladies to give up the ass.
But I absolutely LOVE a well-shaped ass. Heart shaped. To make you drool.
Also, I seem to be able to get deeper inside and I love when I cum that way. It just feels like everything goes into her and into the important parts.
Just being honest.
Thx for the honesty lol

Doggy is without a doubt my favorite...I love to grab a woman's hips (a woman's curves are so sexy) and pound away...and of course if "needed motivation" must be applied it also allows for a couple of quick spanks on her shapely ass...to keep her "focused"...

Doggy is without a doubt my favorite...I love to grab a woman's hips (a woman's curves are so sexy) and pound away...and of course if "needed motivation" must be applied it also allows for a couple of quick spanks on her shapely ass...to keep her "focused"...
Now see I don't mind a little spanking... that actually is a turn on, well at least for me lol ;)

A lot of ladies are turned on by light spanking. My ex was the most vanilla woman in the world, but if you could get her into bed and do a little light spanking from behind? This woman turned into Nina Hartley.

A lot of ladies are turned on by light spanking. My ex was the most vanilla woman in the world, but if you could get her into bed and do a little light spanking from behind? This woman turned into Nina Hartley.
I find that while fucking doggy....half the women beg me to spank them and the other half never tell me to stop LOL!!!

Back