Another Dud!! Any advice??

For us, it’s been hard to pick up a black guy cold turkey just while we are out and about! We have success most of the time through ads on double list. It seems when we go out, guys are nervous and wondering what’s going on when my queen and I approach them! I think most guys get caught off guard in the moment with a married couple coming on to them. Kinda like this must be a joke type of thing. We did have success with approaching our lawn guy to fuck her. But I knew him from high school and he knew I was cool with it. He told us he was very surprised when I told him my queen wanted to fuck him. He said he couldn’t believe it at first. I also think where you live has a lot to do with it. We live in small town Mississippi, so I don’t think there are many black men looking for white couples here and vice versa.
Come to Tampa, there’s plenty down here!!

Its soo weird... Women and couples say that its hard to find real guys that wont flake but.... there are tons of us that waving our hands saying 'hey, im real and im ready'.

So what is exactly is the disconnect????
I do notice that trend with new couples, we’ll talk and all that, but when it’s time to meet they get cold feet or not ready. It’s definitely annoying and a waste of time.

Well, we had another guy not show up for a play date! The guy responded to an ad of ours on double list and said all the right things! He was local to the area where we were planning to spend the night, and we even FaceTimed with him to make sure he was real! We texted on and off with him and exchanged pictures all day! After we got back to our hotel and were ready for him to come over, he ghosted us! 😡😡😡 Not another text from him and this was this past Saturday night! Is anyone else having this problem?? We try to vet our potential playmates but when you text all day and FaceTime and they still don’t show???? We just don’t know what else we can do to keep this from happening again! Some guys suck!! 🙄🙄🙄
I have had the same issue many times so now I let my husband deal with finding a date cuz it’s very frustrating honestly

Another thing that is perplexing is the fact that many women/couples live in or near to high density black populations like Atlanta, New York, DC, Chicago, Philly, etc but cant find a bbc... ???

Well, we had another guy not show up for a play date! The guy responded to an ad of ours on double list and said all the right things! He was local to the area where we were planning to spend the night, and we even FaceTimed with him to make sure he was real! We texted on and off with him and exchanged pictures all day! After we got back to our hotel and were ready for him to come over, he ghosted us! 😡😡😡 Not another text from him and this was this past Saturday night! Is anyone else having this problem?? We try to vet our potential playmates but when you text all day and FaceTime and they still don’t show???? We just don’t know what else we can do to keep this from happening again! Some guys suck!! 🙄🙄🙄
Married .... May be some may of verifying him first.. like a real telephone call at around 6:30pm .. if he is married he will make an excuse why he cant talk then.

Another thing that is perplexing is the fact that many women/couples live in or near to high density black populations like Atlanta, New York, DC, Chicago, Philly, etc but cant find a bbc... ???
Yeah, I don’t see how it would be difficult in and around big cities! We don’t live too far from Baton Rouge, La and that’s where we have had our most success. But still, we have usually made contact beforehand through our ads on double list.

Reactions: raf
Yeah, I don’t see how it would be difficult in and around big cities! We don’t live too far from Baton Rouge, La and that’s where we have had our most success. But still, we have usually made contact beforehand through our ads on double list.
Double list is full of fakes though, you have a better chance elsewhere.

We have had good luck meeting. We found 3 guys on AFF and all 3 showed up. Only one was disappointing but the other 2 will be repeats per my gf.

Unfortunately the persona on the screen is often very different from the person behind the keyboard and they realise they are never going to get away with meeting IRL. Google Gayle Newland.

We always meet up for drinks or something first with no expectations of sex; partly to verify they are real but also to get the chemistry going and introduce everyone so nobody feels awkward the next time. I mean it is obviously unusual to be spending time with complete strangers having sex with you and recording you - so we see if something is there and check their attraction to each other. The first touches and kisses happen then - maybe even dancing - but there’s no “hook up” pressure.

That helps us weed through the ghosters; half of whom I suspect are white boys pretending to be black studs and jacking off to the idea.

We feel your frustration completely!!! For us, it's rare to get a free night for fun. It's a little like being stood up on a date. It is insulting to my hotwife, and in general is the biggest turn off to the lifestyle. We could've gone to a concert, a movie, karaoke, anything but instead get disappointed by being flaked. It's especially frustrating when we put time in, like several weeks of messaging and chatting to the bull and even explaining that we really don't want to be stood up...and yet, when the time comes so do the excuses. One lesson any couple of female can learn from us is NEVER, EVER, give a second chance. No matter the excuse, if a man says he'll show and then flakes once, he'll do it again. I repeat, NEVER, EVER give a flake a second chance!

Well let me know because I meet females that do the same thing.

Hard to believe a guy would give up a chance to get a free shot at pussy. I can see it the other way around were the ladies ghost the guys at the last minute.

Good luck on your next hunt

We have found that many Bulls don't want to have a Cuck Hubby present and gawking over them.....at least at first. Consider allowing your Wife to Date Bulls solo or privately.

Happened to us last February in Orlando. We waited for him to show up at our resort and nothing. Texted him and he replied that he was in a car accident and totaled his car. Of all things to happen... never heard from him again. What sucks is we turned down other invites to meet this guy. Anyway, we'll be back next year and hope to have better luck! Fortunately, wife has a guy who is a perfect match for her and they get together when he comes to town and keeps her satisfied.

Happened to us last February in Orlando. We waited for him to show up at our resort and nothing. Texted him and he replied that he was in a car accident and totaled his car. Of all things to happen... never heard from him again. What sucks is we turned down other invites to meet this guy. Anyway, we'll be back next year and hope to have better luck! Fortunately, wife has a guy who is a perfect match for her and they get together when he comes to town and keeps her satisfied.
Surprised he didn't use " oh I had to have surgery on short notice " cop out....no shows are just flakes most of the time..

Lifestyle couple for nine years, both have run solos, and full swap. I can tell you a few “ little secrets “
Half or more of singles don’t show, ether catfish or fakes and we vet verify very well. A lot of guys can’t preform due to nerves or to excited and some are really quick!! For example, our first three years in lifestyle the longest a guy lasted was 15:37mins lol
We started asking about the 20 minute club. Very hard finding the right people, single, couples, ext.
Best of luck

Back