Another Dud!! Any advice??

QOS7580

Couple
Real Person
From
MS, US
Well, we had another guy not show up for a play date! The guy responded to an ad of ours on double list and said all the right things! He was local to the area where we were planning to spend the night, and we even FaceTimed with him to make sure he was real! We texted on and off with him and exchanged pictures all day! After we got back to our hotel and were ready for him to come over, he ghosted us! 😡😡😡 Not another text from him and this was this past Saturday night! Is anyone else having this problem?? We try to vet our potential playmates but when you text all day and FaceTime and they still don’t show???? We just don’t know what else we can do to keep this from happening again! Some guys suck!! 🙄🙄🙄

Well, we had another guy not show up for a play date! The guy responded to an ad of ours on double list and said all the right things! He was local to the area where we were planning to spend the night, and we even FaceTimed with him to make sure he was real! We texted on and off with him and exchanged pictures all day! After we got back to our hotel and were ready for him to come over, he ghosted us! 😡😡😡 Not another text from him and this was this past Saturday night! Is anyone else having this problem?? We try to vet our potential playmates but when you text all day and FaceTime and they still don’t show???? We just don’t know what else we can do to keep this from happening again! Some guys suck!! 🙄🙄🙄
U guys evrr come down to nola or even the hammond slidell area any?

Never put all your eggs in one basket. I use adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com, doubleslit.com and B2W. I actually get more invites than I can entertain. There are definitely more bulls than couple's in the lifestyle. By using multiple lifestyle resources it will allow you to always have a backup or alternate ready to cum and over and give the wife that bbc

I also heard Reddit is poppin. So I plan on looking into that.

B2W is not a swinger site! Even though there are a lot of lifestyle people on here this is not an official swinger site!

Last edited:
Never put all your eggs in one basket. I use adultfriendfinder.com, sls.com, doubleslit.com and B2W. I actually get more invites than I can entertain. There are definitely more bulls than couple's in the lifestyle. By using multiple lifestyle resources it will allow you to always have a backup or alternate ready to cum and over and give the wife that bbc

I also heard Reddit is poppin. So I plan on looking into that.
I swear by reddit & FetLife.
Some people are all talk. My best advice is to talk for longer, make them work a little for it. If there's time invested you'll be more likely to see if someone's a fake and they'll be more invested in actually meeting if they are legit.

I talk to a dude for a few weeks on average before deciding if I even want to meet in person and I've never once been stood up.

Couples have done me like that plenty of times, it’s annoying.

I never go in with any expectations of actually hooking up. In my past I always insist on meeting up face to face in a neutral location (bar, restaurant) and see if one, everyone shows up and two, if there is actually a connection there. Has to be that way because too many people lose their nerve.

J

This is common. I'd say don't rush. Cultivate it. If I'm interested in someone , either as an employee, business partner, etc. After they've made their initial impression, I observe them.

I deal with fakes all the time I’ve only had two couple actually meet up, all the others have been talking a good game but when it’s time to meet it’s always an excuse

In my 15 year experience, there are much more fakes than real people.
I assume they are fake before I assume they are real . It’s terrible but this is my experience. It sounds like you did all the right things and still got ghosted .

Its soo weird... Women and couples say that its hard to find real guys that wont flake but.... there are tons of us that waving our hands saying 'hey, im real and im ready'.

So what is exactly is the disconnect????

Its soo weird... Women and couples say that its hard to find real guys that wont flake but.... there are tons of us that waving our hands saying 'hey, im real and im ready'.

So what is exactly is the disconnect????
For us, it’s been hard to pick up a black guy cold turkey just while we are out and about! We have success most of the time through ads on double list. It seems when we go out, guys are nervous and wondering what’s going on when my queen and I approach them! I think most guys get caught off guard in the moment with a married couple coming on to them. Kinda like this must be a joke type of thing. We did have success with approaching our lawn guy to fuck her. But I knew him from high school and he knew I was cool with it. He told us he was very surprised when I told him my queen wanted to fuck him. He said he couldn’t believe it at first. I also think where you live has a lot to do with it. We live in small town Mississippi, so I don’t think there are many black men looking for white couples here and vice versa.

Back