ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

Fellow anime lover here Old school for me was voltron saber rider, and Robotech. I dig the new class like naruto dbz, db super Tokyo ghoul and and many others Tsunade, and grown Hinata I would definitely hit !

I need to get back into anime. I was a huge anime fan with an entire book case full of DVDs but my husband hates it. Therefore when I watch it I am typically by myself versus us watching it together. Given having a full time job and a social life I am not spending a ton of time in front of the TV so my faithfulness to anime has suffered to an extent.

When you said Bolton, did you mean Voltron? Very cool if that's the case it was an oldie but a goodie. I haven't heard of Black Lagoon and someone earlier in the thread told me about Tokyo Ghoul but that is not released in my area yet.
Yeah, I meant Voltron and I didn't put respect on his name. Cannot disrespect one of the ones in Anime. Also feeling gundam as well.

And High School of the Dead is tremendous! But on various things online I think it's called High School DXD? It's amazing how that guy gets all that pussy, but he did have to become a devil though, yet he had more morals than other angelic characters he fought?
True I need to finish watching that

Didn't see the great prentender but liked Tokyo revengers.
I'll check it out then. cowboy bepop is a classic
You gotta check those out bro Darwin's game was dope too ! And space dandy is a MUST but I think my #1 is samurai champion do you have any good titles to recommend friend ?

Back