ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

Just asking, but does anyone remember Houshin Engi?

I watched this anime many years ago and was utterly befuddled by it. But I was talking to someone else on this forum and thought about this anime again. Did anyone actually finish it and understand it?

I watched this anime many years ago and was utterly befuddled by it. But I was talking to someone else on this forum and thought about this anime again. Did anyone actually finish it and understand it?
That's a new one for me @Angelyn I hope someone else knows?

FLCL was the anime that constantly bothered me. So many people seemed to love it and I did not care for it at all.

FLCL was the anime that constantly bothered me. So many people seemed to love it and I did not care for it at all.
I bet guys loved FLCL due to the lack of single unattached women looking these days. :unsure:
Being the subject of feminine curiosity is always something seductive for all us otaku guys. :ROFLMAO:

I started with Sailor Moon and then went to DBZ. After that I started branching out when I worked at a video store. I now have two book shelves at home. One is full of anime DVDs and the other manga. I've kind of fallen off a bit as of late though.

I started with Sailor Moon and then went to DBZ. After that I started branching out when I worked at a video store. I now have two book shelves at home. One is full of anime DVDs and the other manga. I've kind of fallen off a bit as of late though.
You slacking. Get back in it. You don’t know what you’re missing or what’s out there.

You slacking. Get back in it. You don’t know what you’re missing or what’s out there.
It seems like some of the quality of material has gone down. I am open to recommendations for good animes and manga. I will be looking into future diaries as of current. I think the last current anime I got into was the Sword Art series.

It seems like some of the quality of material has gone down. I am open to recommendations for good animes and manga. I will be looking into future diaries as of current. I think the last current anime I got into was the Sword Art series.
The Latest SAO is great. I highly recommend it.

Back