ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

STIFFBBC

Male
From
Canada
I was always a fan of animé like Dr Stone, Death Note, DBZ, DB GT, Naruto, Shippuuden, Boruto, Bleach, World Trigger until it died, One Piece, No Hero Academia, The Slayers series, Ghost in the Shell, Cowboy Bebop, The Slayers, and the original Dragonball, DB GT, DB Super, DB Super 2, High School DxD, Death Note, Saitama (One Punch Man) and many others.

Of them all I greatly admired Naruto-Shippuuden-and currently Boruto as I found it to be inspirational just like No Hero Academia.

Anyone want to talk about it feel free to continue...

Last edited:
Aight... Gogeta when fighting fused Black Goku and Zumas did put up a good fight seeing how Jiren was “Stronger” thank some gods all the while washing both Goku and Vegeta(not fused). Now... when Vegeta and Goku were fighting the gods(not fused. Both getting there asses handed to them no matter what or how many time they left and came back with a new technique or training powers. Now if we was to put jiren up against zumas and or black Goku (fused or not) I believed, jiren would take both them out. Cause remember. It took Goku having god like power to even put Jiren on his knees.

Plus I saw somewhere that there will be a new chapter in Dragonball after DB Super next year where Broly will be featured.
(
)

Plus the link beneath should be a movie with a wonderful DBZ-NARUTO-One Piece cross over too!!!
(
)

Aight... Gogeta when fighting fused Black Goku and Zumas did put up a good fight seeing how Jiren was “Stronger” thank some gods all the while washing both Goku and Vegeta(not fused). Now... when Vegeta and Goku were fighting the gods(not fused. Both getting there asses handed to them no matter what or how many time they left and came back with a new technique or training powers. Now if we was to put jiren up against zumas and or black Goku (fused or not) I believed, jiren would take both them out. Cause remember. It took Goku having god like power to even put Jiren on his knees.
Very true, too bad only when it comes to extinction and absolute annihiliation like the devastation Evil Majin Buu caused in DBZ that would cause Goku and Vegeta to drop their saiyan pride and unite to reveal how freaking awesome Gogeta is!!! :bounce:

Indeed... also that’s the broly movie I’m getting too. In that as you see broly life outta the ground with a green aura... look at Gokus face when that happen... have you ever seen that expression on his face? And Wise also y’all about earlier. Their are other godly like powers out there besides Ultra Instinct... and it’s been hinted by Tori Yama that Broly has stolen one of them a while back. Not once do you see broly go super saiyan and Wise also said that Goku and Vegeta rely on that power goes to often to get to the next level.

Indeed... also that’s the broly movie I’m getting too. In that as you see broly life outta the ground with a green aura... look at Gokus face when that happen... have you ever seen that expression on his face? And Wise also y’all about earlier. Their are other godly like powers out there besides Ultra Instinct... and it’s been hinted by Tori Yama that Broly has stolen one of them a while back. Not once do you see broly go super saiyan and Wise also said that Goku and Vegeta rely on that power goes to often to get to the next level.
Very true about Broly fighting not even needing to go to the next level as he's like a saiyan hulk where he rarely needs to get that powerful to defeat his enemies.

And yes there should be other godly powers than Ultra Instinct. I suspect Frieza will somehow acquire them to be a greater credible threat and keep up with Goku's growth. Now that he has seen what's out there undoubtedly he would be plotting a way to get stronger than Jiren all by himself. Frieza was an intergalactic warlord thought to be the most powerful in the universe. So he would naturally want to get back to that position and be stronger than the gods and Jiren and Goku too as they are his only threats.

Yes!!! Broly should be the next anti hero like Vegeta... also have you been keep up with Dragon Ball Heros? It’s taking place now Broly won’t drop till December

Yes!!! Broly should be the next anti hero like Vegeta... also have you been keep up with Dragon Ball Heros? It’s taking place now Broly won’t drop till December
I just saw that in the video and you, but I originally heard sometime in 2019?
I haven't seen it yet. I'll look out for it!

Have you seen Boruto yet? And what you think of One Piece?

I like them both but I don’t really keep up with it... but on the other hand. My Hero Academia... straight Fire *******! And Tokyo Ghoul... awh!!! That’s great. Those two have in depth story lines that rivals movies series like Marval comics. But I will say on Naruto... Sasuke is my favorite character... I have a thing to the bad good guy. Lol

Tsunade... you said it... if they ever come out with an Alterbridge version of that I just might die of laughter from Jiraiya talking. No telling what they might have him saying.

Sadly when characters in Naruto die they stay dead except in one case you might have yet to see in Shippuuden. But it is clear Jiraiya-Tsunade-Orochimaru trio foreshadowed team 7 with Naruto-Sakura-Sasuke trio.

Back