ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

A nice theme in "One Piece" I like is the mystery the 900 year old secret their World Government is keeping from the world that only an archaeologist like Nico Robin can she can decipher being among the last of her kind that can unravel it too. Their nobles of the World Government to me resemble a lot of the insane wealthy people of our world like the Bilderbergers. In their league, Donald Trump would be thought of as a poor upstart.

Plus I'm not sure why Luffy currently isn't going all gear 4th on Katakuri maybe it's too exhaustive to be bouncing man/bound man? So it would be nice to possibly see a gear 5th?

It absolutely makes my membership here more worthwhile as finding women can be rough, but better than a committed wife there is always animé!

I like them both but I don’t really keep up with it... but on the other hand. My Hero Academia... straight Fire *******! And Tokyo Ghoul... awh!!! That’s great. Those two have in depth story lines that rivals movies series like Marval comics. But I will say on Naruto... Sasuke is my favorite character... I have a thing to the bad good guy. Lol
I checked my anime site for Tokyo Ghoul but at present it isn't licensed for my location as I live in Canada, but I'll look out for it in the future as it will eventually be listed.

There are even some Yuri (lesbian) themed animé like Citrus and Strawberry Panic, and there is an explosive amount of material out there so if there is any that features cuckoldry that exists that we don't know about collectively let us know ay the least and it can be judged upon it's content.

In Shippuuden I loved the scene how Kaguya fell for Naruto's sexy jutsu!!! Funny how so someone so powerful and distinguished could fall for such a basic pervy move? Just like Jiraiya did too, and he even begged Naruto to do it at least once!! :bounce:

Cool thread I like naruto, bleach, black lagoon, and new ones like high school of the dead. Also as a old school head, g-*******, Bolton, and robotech. Oh yeah l left out Tokyo ghoul, and my hero academia.

Cool thread I like naruto, bleach, black lagoon, and new ones like high school of the dead. Also as a old school head, g-*******, Bolton, and robotech. Oh yeah l left out Tokyo ghoul, and my hero academia.
When you said Bolton, did you mean Voltron? Very cool if that's the case it was an oldie but a goodie. I haven't heard of Black Lagoon and someone earlier in the thread told me about Tokyo Ghoul but that is not released in my area yet.

And High School of the Dead is tremendous! But on various things online I think it's called High School DXD? It's amazing how that guy gets all that pussy, but he did have to become a devil though, yet he had more morals than other angelic characters he fought?

Back