ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

All good things are coming to an end as One Piece is about 80% complete.
FOR ANY DIE HARD FANS WARNING AS THERE ARE SPOLIERS IF YOU ARE
NOT CURRENT WITH THE SERIES...

Diverging slightly from the overall theme of Japanese animé with this thread,
would you ever wonder what it would be like if Superman was Russian?
( I hope @subhub174014 doesn't hear about this as it might give him nightmares. )

Last edited:
And High School of the Dead is tremendous! But on various things online I think it's called High School DXD? It's amazing how that guy gets all that pussy, but he did have to become a devil though, yet he had more morals than other angelic characters he fought?
First off - Hello everyone. Ok, Those are two different anime. High school of the dead is about zombies. I love DB and a huge Naruto fan too. Seems like those are the only ones people are talking about in here. What are some other good ones?

First off - Hello everyone. Ok, Those are two different anime. High school of the dead is about zombies. I love DB and a huge Naruto fan too. Seems like those are the only ones people are talking about in here. What are some other good ones?
Ooops thanks for the correction there good catch! Sorry for mixing the two of them up.

And High School of the Dead is tremendous! But on various things online I think it's called High School DXD? It's amazing how that guy gets all that pussy, but he did have to become a devil though, yet he had more morals than other angelic characters he fought?
As caught by @KsChocolate and thanks for keeping this thread accurate as these are 2 different animé as High School of the Dead starts off like this

And High School DxD starts off like this

Though my list is not fully complete as I might have forgotten a few others as well as others that got started since the creation of this thread, there is my list at the inception of this thread. If you have others you feel are not mention feel free to do so @KsChocolate you rock buddy!
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-wants-to-talk-about-their-favourites.137423/

Though my list is not fully complete as I might have forgotten a few others as well as others that got started since the creation of this thread, there is my list at the inception of this thread. If you have others you feel are not mention feel free to do so @KsChocolate you rock buddy!
https://www.blacktowhite.net/thread...-wants-to-talk-about-their-favourites.137423/
I agree with almost all of those. And
  • Hunter Hunter
  • Erased
  • Sword art online
  • Full metal alchemist
  • ******* la *******
  • Gurren Lagann
  • Attack on titan
  • Another
  • magi
Those are some other good ones

Back