ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

i'll say this...there are certain anime scenes i wish would get redone with an interracial/cuck/bnwo scene.
The goosh goosh scene in Tokyo Tribe for one.
and they should make a XXX version of that one anime about cage fighters with the big African dude who fucks a lot, i forget the name,

the vampire hunter d movie is really great I love the art style, but it was allready mentioned. another single movie that I like and haven't seen recommend is ninja scroll.
a series that I can recommend is nana but it is probably tailored more towards women it also has a really catchy theme song (broken rose). Or devil man-cry baby some people seem to don't like the ending but I think it did fit perfectly.
does anyone maybe know an movie or a series were the protagonist gets chased or has to fight something like the terminator ? black magic m 66 is not a particulary good movie but the body movement of the androids can give me goose bumps because its so unnatural as I have a slight fear of robots. I am thankful for any recommendations

Back