ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

Anybody ever see air gear ? What about DXS
Yes I remember air gear. Definitely lived it but I don't know if they ever finished animating it.
I remembered never being able to find anything for season 2. But they had a movie so far ahead that I'd didn't make sense to me back then

Yes I remember air gear. Definitely lived it but I don't know if they ever finished animating it.
I remembered never being able to find anything for season 2. But they had a movie so far ahead that I'd didn't make sense to me back then
It wasn't popular enough to make it to the next season man which sucked the manga continued though ! Same thing with dead man wonderland bunches bullshit if you ask me

Ah a man after the finer things in life, never finished the last season of it tho.
Have you checked out DXD ? Bro the first 2 seasons were the best as it goes on it just becomes hentai still good tho 🤣 I find myself getting older and liking less sexual ecchi and more like mafia anime them bitches hit hard you watching anything good right now ?

It wasn't popular enough to make it to the next season man which sucked the manga continued though ! Same thing with dead man wonderland bunches bullshit if you ask me
Facts. I read Deadman wonderland when I found the complete manga series in a Barnes and nobles.
I plan to read air gear too just haven't found the time yet

Facts. I read Deadman wonderland when I found the complete manga series in a Barnes and nobles.
I plan to read air gear too just haven't found the time yet
Man I haven't finished Deadman im a procrastinating P.O S 🤣 but air gear is def worth a read I'll trade you one for one so we can have a dope ass discussion about em both 😁

Man I haven't finished Deadman im a procrastinating P.O S 🤣 but air gear is def worth a read I'll trade you one for one so we can have a dope ass discussion about em both 😁
Sure, I will say I don't own the series (as much as I wish I did).
I read it in the store while in highschool ( I didn't have a 7th period)

Oh and joblessness reincarnation, though the ecchi there I became numb to very quickly
You just gave me a new title ! Man I seen some ******* that was so damn ecchi it's not even funny man I'll have to look up the title real fast it was a really good show but good lord it was hentai also sister new devil HENTAI man can't tell me otherwise

Back