ANIME: A THREAD FOR ANY WHO LOVES IT AND WHO WANTS TO TALK ABOUT THEIR FAVOURITES.

You just gave me a new title ! Man I seen some ******* that was so damn ecchi it's not even funny man I'll have to look up the title real fast it was a really good show but good lord it was hentai also sister new devil HENTAI man can't tell me otherwise
That one is new to me, I'll check out sister new devil. At this point anime that is just straight up hentai I find pretty funny and rare if there is an actual story behind it 😂

That one is new to me, I'll check out sister new devil. At this point anime that is just straight up hentai I find pretty funny and rare if there is an actual story behind it 😂
You know some of the hentai actually has really good stories too im not gonna lie 👀 when I went to Japan I copped a bunch of hentai mags out the local 7 11 🤣

Gonna be in in Orlando at he end of next month for a anime convention.
It doesn't seem like a big or popular one but is my first one so I'm definitely excited to go

Been a long time anime fan but kind of fell off the bus with the new stuff. My love list would be Love Hina, Cowboy Bebop, Chobbits, Trigun, SAO, Dragonball Z, Ah My Goddess, Please Teacher and Please Twins, Bleach, Initial D, Death Note, etc.

Back