Anal Tat, Anyone?

I really wish people would stop using words like cunt and cocksucker in a denigrating manner. :mad::furious:

Cunts are wonderful, warm, silky, delicious parts of the female anatomy that should be revered and celebrated. :dance:

Cocksuckers, especially good ones, are marvelously talented people who bring incredible joy to men and should be cherished, not reviled. :bigsmile:

When you use these words you are not insulting someone, you are complimenting them, but your intent degrades those very things that are worthy of love and the highest respect. You also insult those who possess those marvelous orifices and who provide the utmost pleasure one can ever hope to experience. :(:cry:

Why would you want to insult all of these wonderful women (including your own Mothers) and those who only wish to give pleasure? :confused:

PLEASE stop it.:help:

Whatever!

I really wish people would stop using words like cunt and cocksucker in a denigrating manner. :mad::furious:

Cunts are wonderful, warm, silky, delicious parts of the female anatomy that should be revered and celebrated. :dance:

Cocksuckers, especially good ones, are marvelously talented people who bring incredible joy to men and should be cherished, not reviled. :bigsmile:

When you use these words you are not insulting someone, you are complimenting them, but your intent degrades those very things that are worthy of love and the highest respect. You also insult those who possess those marvelous orifices and who provide the utmost pleasure one can ever hope to experience. :(:cry:

Why would you want to insult all of these wonderful women (including your own Mothers) and those who only wish to give pleasure? :confused:

PLEASE stop it.:help:
Tell your ******* what to do. I'm a grown ass man. I say what the fuck I want to say.

Tell your ******* what to do. I'm a grown ass man. I say what the fuck I want to say.

I wasn't telling anyone to do anything. I was requesting. There is a difference.
However, as you are a grown ass man, you certainly have the choice to act in any manner you wish.

Back