Anal pounding and plugs

Jlongdaddy

Male
Real Person
Gold Member
From
OH, US
I've always wanted to pound a white Slut in the ass. I've meet girls that say they're down with me pounding there ass out but when we meet up and pull out my Horsecock they chicken out. This Happens every time . Some use like to use Buttplugs to help gape open there ass for me but I still won't fit. :(.
So my question is do u ladies have problems fitting BBC /dildos or even Buttplugs in they're ass or is it just me and my horsecock?

I've always wanted to pound a white Slut in the ass. I've meet girls that say they're down with me pounding there ass out but when we meet up and pull out my Horsecock they chicken out. This Happens every time . Some use like to use Buttplugs to help gape open there ass for me but I still won't fit. :(.
So my question is do u ladies have problems fitting BBC /dildos or even Buttplugs in they're ass or is it just me and my horsecock?

You have to convince her to put a plug during a few hours before she meets you.
Just offer her a anal plug ! (if you are already dating , of course)
And usually, after wearing a few hours, you'll discover a "ready" asshole.

You have to convince her to put a plug during a few hours before she meets you.
Just offer her a anal plug ! (if you are already dating , of course)
And usually, after wearing a few hours, you'll discover a "ready" asshole.
Oooooh I love that idea. That's hot. Her asshole can stretch and suck on the plug hours befor we meet. That would help me atleast get the head of my dick in.

Let's face it, that's quite a large cock you got there. I can take 9" after 20 minutes of patient warmup and plenty of lube but you're next level with that magnificent beast. I would like to see how much I could get though.
:lips:

The bottom line is if something won't fit, it won't fit and skin can only go so far before bad things happen. I enjoy anal sex from time to time but when I first started it was a little painful especially if the guy gets going and you're not quite ready for full speed.

Hun, your cock is especially designed for pussy fuck, as it's thicker in middle top where it's meant to be thicker. However, any woman who gets anal by a BBC should be able to fit your cock in her ass.

Hun, your cock is especially designed for pussy fuck, as it's thicker in middle top where it's meant to be thicker. However, any woman who gets anal by a BBC should be able to fit your cock in her ass.
my dick shape is one of a kind. Thanks for paying attention to its shape. I need a slut I can train with buttplugs. Maybe I can gape/ stretch her open till I can fit

Back