Anal pounding and plugs

View attachment 1704263
Cum and get it, Jlongdaddy
I'd get in bed with u. Slap that ass and slowly slide that plug out and slowly slide my big long thick chocolate dick in your ass till your full. Then slowly start stroking and pounding ur asshole . Unload all my warm sticky cum in your ass and put the plug back in to hold the cum in u.

IMO every Queen of Spades needs a jewel buttplug. Lots of lube and preparation. Make sure you go a size "bigger". Too small and you spend all your time worrying if it will fall out.

LogoLicious_20171213_003738.jpgBefore you know it, you will be able to wear it everywhere and take that big BBC that we all love to play with.

This was taken by my hubby while we were going up an escalator inside Tmobile arena for a Hockey game.

IMO every Queen of Spades needs a jewel buttplug. Lots of lube and preparation. Make sure you go a size "bigger". Too small and you spend all your time worrying if it will fall out.

View attachment 1706577Before you know it, you will be able to wear it everywhere and take that big BBC that we all love to play with.

This was taken by my hubby while we were going up an escalator inside Tmobile arena for a Hockey game.
Omg this pic has my dick going crazy. Did u wear the plug the whole hockey game? And do u have more pics of u in public with ur plug in?

Back