Anal pounding and plugs

I've always wanted to pound a white Slut in the ass. I've meet girls that say they're down with me pounding there ass out but when we meet up and pull out my Horsecock they chicken out. This Happens every time . Some use like to use Buttplugs to help gape open there ass for me but I still won't fit. :(.
So my question is do u ladies have problems fitting BBC /dildos or even Buttplugs in they're ass or is it just me and my horsecock?
The wife has her most powerful orgasms from anal sex after I’ve got her to cum a few times from straight puss action. Then you hit the servants entrance and she cums buckets! Today she is wearing a but plug to work all day. Tonight I’ll try to get her Lexington Steele dildo up her sweet asshole! If I’m successful I’ll let you know! I do know she can deepthroat your cock though. She cums from being on her knees getting throat fucked too

If you want someone to take your cock, learn how to take your time and get her ready for it. Plugs, lube, fingers. It takes time. Having them wear a plug for a few hours should help. My daddy is 10 x 5 and i adore him in my ass, but he still has to work at it each time. It is worth it though, it builds the excitement and even if it still hurts a bit in the beginning once it is in OMG its amazing.

Back