Anal or not to anal ladies?

At first I had anal sex because I was being submissive. It hurt, but I was fulfilling his sexual desires (plus I get off on a little bit of pain). As a result I realized that it is the ultimate thing you can give your partner. The mount everest so to speak. When he has taken your ass, you are his.

eventually, I got used to it. Now I can take my lover's cocks balls deep and I cum in the process. Anal sex is a favorite now.
Damn i would love to take your ass baby

Hi, i love anal. First it hurts then only feelings....and the black cocl can dominat me and pound deep and rough my ass.. i like when i feel his cum pumping deep inside. an he is happy. and slap my ass..
Can i pump deep inside u baby

At first I had anal sex because I was being submissive. It hurt, but I was fulfilling his sexual desires (plus I get off on a little bit of pain). As a result I realized that it is the ultimate thing you can give your partner. The mount everest so to speak. When he has taken your ass, you are his.

eventually, I got used to it. Now I can take my lover's cocks balls deep and I cum in the process. Anal sex is a favorite now.[/quote

I love this one...sounds a lot like me...although I have always fantasixed about being taken anally and never even had the chance until a few years back and no more since....I just dont meet the adventurous, kinky, or manly men that enjoy all that...and anal

The guys with BBCs on here are not going to like my answer, but I keep that hole for my man. While certainly my submissive cuck the majority of the time, now and then he deserves something nice and erotic and that is his treat and mine too candidly. I love it and he is just the right size. A BBC stretching me out in that hole scares me a bit, I have to admit:)

Yes, i love anal too! Hubby done it mainly but more of a thrill the 2 black guys who have done it to me (1 was nice the other guy bit rough). Big cocks feel absolutely massive really stretching!, but its also the naughtiness of it. To me its still a bit 'taboo' especially if the guy is bareback, his stuff still leaking out ages later!

I love this one...sounds a lot like me...although I have always fantasixed about being taken anally and never even had the chance until a few years back and no more since....I just dont meet the adventurous, kinky, or manly men that enjoy all that...and anal
if we were closer, i would take you anally luv. i haven't done something like that, and its on of my fetishes so yeah;)

Back