Identity is not monolithic and has many sides of expression: professional, sexual, family... sometimes these faces intersect, and sometimes not. Many professional women live surrounded of beta/nerdy males, so our sex fantasies are starred by dominant, strong males. A high educational level may encourage those cravings, it is not contradictory, as we tend to desire the forbidden fruit. It is lovely to discover you have embraced your double life creating a name for this alter-ego.

You are not cheap, but feminine. The most common definition of femininity includes the qualities which a man finds attractive, so a female that consciously choose to be feminine will deliberately act in a way which pleases men. Thus femininity and submissisiveness are almost synonymous. The "externalities" of her daily life don't really matter. A white woman may have a highly successful career but her Black Dom and her may have achieved a mutually satisfying relationship within the context of her submissive nature that also fulfills the expectations of her husband.

Gia is feminine, classy and sophisticated. She wants an worthy man whom she can please and serve. Her submission is only to a man of her choosing. Cheap women are so devoid of femininity that men treat them with utter contempt. There is no degradation that they will not submit to in order gain some form of masculine approval. The submissisiveness that Gia advocates is of a woman who values and respects herself.

I would greatly appreciate a picture of yourself showing your devotion to the masculine power of your Black Dom. I want a picture of you showing the filthy whore you are, sucking/kissing/licking your Bull's black cock, if it is possible. I am sure your hubby will enjoy taking such picture.

MonicaV, I think that your level of sophistication is unbelievable. I am sure I am not the only one to appreciate your depth and beautiful wording. You are a true inspiration to many of us and you seem to truly understand the dynamics behind this whole lifestyle. :wub::lips:

Thank you for your amazing response :inlove:

My Bull will make me post more pictures soon and no, normally we do not take pictures during sex. We are way too busy letting our bodies go.

x
Gia:lips::lips::lips::lips::wub:

MonicaV, I think that your level of sophistication is unbelievable. I am sure I am not the only one to appreciate your depth and beautiful wording. You are a true inspiration to many of us and you seem to truly understand the dynamics behind this whole lifestyle. :wub::lips:

Thank you for your amazing response :inlove:

My Bull will make me post more pictures soon and no, normally we do not take pictures during sex. We are way too busy letting our bodies go.

x
Gia:lips::lips::lips::lips::wub:

Hahaha. I understand perfectly. I hate breaks during sex just to take pictures, not only break the excitement but also can ruin the atmosphere, and good images are hard to take when you are just two people. However, you show so much devotion to your black Dom that I'm really intrigued. If a woman like you is so fascinated with him and manifests such level of obedience, he must be an outstanding person.

Hahaha. I understand perfectly. I hate breaks during sex just to take pictures, not only break the excitement but also can ruin the atmosphere, and good images are hard to take when you are just two people. However, you show so much devotion to your black Dom that I'm really intrigued. If a woman like you is so fascinated with him and manifests such level of obedience, he must be an outstanding person.

Yes Monica. We are not that much into taking pictures during sex, were are there to enjoy, not to take pictures.

Yes, my Bull is an amazing man. He is the perfect combination of an extremely imaginative sexual mind with a beautiful heart.

X
Gia :lips::wub:

Reactions: raf
Far from cheap, you look fabulous. I'm sorry but how you act away from your career and family is between you and your husband, no one should decide how you should expose yourself, being exotic privately is more fun.

Thank you all very much for your reactions!!! really! :wub:

My Bull just ordered me to put the last picture of this Cheap ****** series.....He will decide what's next on BtW.....

This picture just shows who I can be for my Bull and his friends. A cheap street whore who will work very hard for BBC.

View media item 180126

Many kisses to all of you!!
x
Gia :wub::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips::lips:
Its good to know your bull shares you with his friends........he will be a very popular guy within our community and have many friend requests with such a sexy classy street whore that will work hard just to have BBC resizing her holes every night..

Back