Hi!!:wub:

Thank you for reading this Post.

Today I wanted to let you know that my Bull has decided to share me with you even more. I have got many requests from men and some women to show more of myself and be very explicit on my pictures which I have not done before.

At the moment my Bull and my Husband are the only persons that know the more twisted side of me. As I have posted in the past, I have been leading a double life for a couple of years now. One life as a respected professional white woman who comes from a high end family and the second life as a Whore for Black men:wub::qos:. And now as a Whore for my Bull. I will service him with any of his wishes, no matter how dark. The sexual craving I have inside of me, has created Gia. A woman who has many many faces and can satisfy men and woman in many ways. Generally speaking, men have liked me to show my classy side, the classy Hotwife. Wearing lingerie, stockings, fashionable and sexy high heels, but always with a delicate touch and sophistication.

Today, my Bull has told me to show another of my sides. Me as a true Whore or SLUT. As a cheap, street ****** who will do anything to please Black men. This side of me is also very strong. Probably as strong as my classy side.

The following days or weeks my Bull has told me to show myself as a whore and expose my holes to the men and women of this website. And I will do this for him. He has told me to buy a couple of things he loves and I have followed his wishes for this look. As time passes by, I will use this thread to post pictures that are much more vulgar and cheap. Because for many of us, this look and context is extremely sensual and creates a sense of total freedom. Made to be used and degraded without judgement.

I invite for other Hotwifes, in case they are interested, to also post similar pictures in this thread.

Here you have my first picture as a cheap whore. I hope you like it......

[CHAT=]
View media item 179469
[/CHAT]

Many kisses to all of you! and thank you for being there :wub::lips::lips::lips::lips:

x
Gia
Welcome Gia! Glad to see exposed that sluttiness more in here! That's the way to serve black bulls.

View media item 178504

Once again you grace us with your rare combination of beauty, class, and naughtiness. This site is definitely the better for having you as a member. I commend you on your bravery for revealing your inner most thoughts. Please ignore any negative comments that are thrown your way for they come from a place of ignorance. It always amazes me when I see people who themselves live outside the "norm" engaging in slut shaming and other judgemental behavior. Your Bull is very fortunate to have the devotion of one such as you. We can all see the confidence that he has instilled in you for you to be able to express yourself so openly. Kudos to you both and I look forward to watching your continued development.

Once again you grace us with your rare combination of beauty, class, and naughtiness. This site is definitely the better for having you as a member. I commend you on your bravery for revealing your inner most thoughts. Please ignore any negative comments that are thrown your way for they come from a place of ignorance. It always amazes me when I see people who themselves live outside the "norm" engaging in slut shaming and other judgemental behavior. Your Bull is very fortunate to have the devotion of one such as you. We can all see the confidence that he has instilled in you for you to be able to express yourself so openly. Kudos to you both and I look forward to watching your continued development.
Wow......thank you for your beautiful words :wub::lips::lips::lips::lips:
x
Gia

I think women that talk like you and sound so cheap must have had some kind of abuse as a kid. You have no morals and sound very weak. Also what do you mean high end family?
I think men that talk like you and sound so moralistic and must have had some kind of abuse as a kid. You have different morals and sound very weak.
How about live and let live and not judge someone for living out their desires and we won't judge your 'high' morals. Its almost hilarious someone would be on this site talking about no morals. Based on mainstream societies values, every single person here would be considered a person with no morals... you included :)

I say if she wants to live out her desires as a cheap, slutty street whore, go for it. At least she's acting on it and not fantasising about it.

Isn't it funny how cheap, easy whores/women are always looked down upon, yet the their clients don't seem to get branded with the same low moral status.

I think men that talk like you and sound so moralistic and must have had some kind of abuse as a kid. You have different morals and sound very weak.
How about live and let live and not judge someone for living out their desires and we won't judge your 'high' morals. Its almost hilarious someone would be on this site talking about no morals. Based on mainstream societies values, every single person here would be considered a person with no morals... you included :)

I say if she wants to live out her desires as a cheap, slutty street whore, go for it. At least she's acting on it and not fantasising about it.

Isn't it funny how cheap, easy whores/women are always looked down upon, yet the their clients don't seem to get branded with the same low moral status.
Thank you.... Thank you so much for your message and supporting me. It has meant a lot to see that there are many people on this website with an open mind. Understanding that in life we should not judge but celebrate diversity :) I also loved how you have pointed out the irony ;)

Big kiss to you.... You have made my day :wub::lips:
X
Gia

Thank you.... Thank you so much for your message and supporting me. It has meant a lot to see that there are many people on this website with an open mind. Understanding that in life we should not judge but celebrate diversity :) I also loved how you have pointed out the irony ;)

Big kiss to you.... You have made my day :wub::lips:
X
Gia
Fuckin go on you ignore dickheads you are so fit n sexy should be loving your attitude

Hi!!:wub:

Thank you for reading this Post.

Today I wanted to let you know that my Bull has decided to share me with you even more. I have got many requests from men and some women to show more of myself and be very explicit on my pictures which I have not done before.

At the moment my Bull and my Husband are the only persons that know the more twisted side of me. As I have posted in the past, I have been leading a double life for a couple of years now. One life as a respected professional white woman who comes from a high end family and the second life as a Whore for Black men:wub::qos:. And now as a Whore for my Bull. I will service him with any of his wishes, no matter how dark. The sexual craving I have inside of me, has created Gia. A woman who has many many faces and can satisfy men and woman in many ways. Generally speaking, men have liked me to show my classy side, the classy Hotwife. Wearing lingerie, stockings, fashionable and sexy high heels, but always with a delicate touch and sophistication.

Today, my Bull has told me to show another of my sides. Me as a true Whore or SLUT. As a cheap, street ****** who will do anything to please Black men. This side of me is also very strong. Probably as strong as my classy side.

The following days or weeks my Bull has told me to show myself as a whore and expose my holes to the men and women of this website. And I will do this for him. He has told me to buy a couple of things he loves and I have followed his wishes for this look. As time passes by, I will use this thread to post pictures that are much more vulgar and cheap. Because for many of us, this look and context is extremely sensual and creates a sense of total freedom. Made to be used and degraded without judgement.

I invite for other Hotwifes, in case they are interested, to also post similar pictures in this thread.

Here you have my first picture as a cheap whore. I hope you like it......

[CHAT=]
View media item 179469
[/CHAT]

Many kisses to all of you! and thank you for being there :wub::lips::lips::lips::lips:

x
Gia

Identity is not monolithic and has many sides of expression: professional, sexual, family... sometimes these faces intersect, and sometimes not. Many professional women live surrounded of beta/nerdy males, so our sex fantasies are starred by dominant, strong males. A high educational level may encourage those cravings, it is not contradictory, as we tend to desire the forbidden fruit. It is lovely to discover you have embraced your double life creating a name for this alter-ego.

You are not cheap, but feminine. The most common definition of femininity includes the qualities which a man finds attractive, so a female that consciously choose to be feminine will deliberately act in a way which pleases men. Thus femininity and submissisiveness are almost synonymous. The "externalities" of her daily life don't really matter. A white woman may have a highly successful career but her Black Dom and her may have achieved a mutually satisfying relationship within the context of her submissive nature that also fulfills the expectations of her husband.

Gia is feminine, classy and sophisticated. She wants an worthy man whom she can please and serve. Her submission is only to a man of her choosing. Cheap women are so devoid of femininity that men treat them with utter contempt. There is no degradation that they will not submit to in order gain some form of masculine approval. The submissisiveness that Gia advocates is of a woman who values and respects herself.

I would greatly appreciate a picture of yourself showing your devotion to the masculine power of your Black Dom. I want a picture of you showing the filthy whore you are, sucking/kissing/licking your Bull's black cock, if it is possible. I am sure your hubby will enjoy taking such picture.

Congratulations Gia....for being yourself & letting us...feast our eyes on your, hot, sexy, whore´s body, but I agree with Monica...show your devotion for BBC! Thxs... slutty Gia!

Back