YoungHotwife30

Couple
Real Person
Gold Member
Hi!!:wub:

Thank you for reading this Post.

Today I wanted to let you know that my Bull has decided to share me with you even more. I have got many requests from men and some women to show more of myself and be very explicit on my pictures which I have not done before.

At the moment my Bull and my Husband are the only persons that know the more twisted side of me. As I have posted in the past, I have been leading a double life for a couple of years now. One life as a respected professional white woman who comes from a high end family and the second life as a Whore for Black men:wub::qos:. And now as a Whore for my Bull. I will service him with any of his wishes, no matter how dark. The sexual craving I have inside of me, has created Gia. A woman who has many many faces and can satisfy men and woman in many ways. Generally speaking, men have liked me to show my classy side, the classy Hotwife. Wearing lingerie, stockings, fashionable and sexy high heels, but always with a delicate touch and sophistication.

Today, my Bull has told me to show another of my sides. Me as a true Whore or SLUT. As a cheap, street ****** who will do anything to please Black men. This side of me is also very strong. Probably as strong as my classy side.

The following days or weeks my Bull has told me to show myself as a whore and expose my holes to the men and women of this website. And I will do this for him. He has told me to buy a couple of things he loves and I have followed his wishes for this look. As time passes by, I will use this thread to post pictures that are much more vulgar and cheap. Because for many of us, this look and context is extremely sensual and creates a sense of total freedom. Made to be used and degraded without judgement.

I invite for other Hotwifes, in case they are interested, to also post similar pictures in this thread.

Here you have my first picture as a cheap whore. I hope you like it......

[CHAT=]
View media item 179469
[/CHAT]

Many kisses to all of you! and thank you for being there :wub::lips::lips::lips::lips:

x
Gia

Last edited:

Today I wanted to let you know that my Bull has decided to share me with you even more. I have got many requests from men and some women to show more of myself and be very explicit on my pictures which I have not done before.

At the moment my Bull and my Husband are the only persons that know the more twisted side of me. As I have posted in the past, I have been leading a double life for a couple of years now. One life as a respected professional white woman who comes from a high end family and the second life as a Whore for Black men:wub::qos:. And now as a Whore for my Bull. I will service him with any of his wishes, no matter how dark. The sexual craving I have inside of me, has created Gia. A woman who has many many faces and can satisfy men and woman in many ways. Generally speaking, men have liked me to show my classy side, the classy Hotwife. Wearing lingerie, stockings, fashionable and sexy high heels, but always with a delicate touch and sophistication.

Today, my Bull has told me to show another of my sides. Me as a true Whore or SLUT. As a cheap, street ****** who will do anything to please Black men. This side of me is also very strong. Probably as strong as my classy side.

The following days or weeks my Bull has told me to show myself as a whore and expose my holes to the men and women of this website. And I will do this for him. He has told me to buy a couple of things he loves and I have followed his wishes for this look. As time passes by, I will use this thread to post pictures that are much more vulgar and cheap. Because for many of us, this look and context is extremely sensual and creates a sense of total freedom. Made to be used and degraded without judgement.

I invite for other Hotwifes, in case they are interested, to also post similar pictures in this thread.

[CHAT=]
View media item 179469
[/CHAT]

Many kisses to all of you! and thank you for being there :wub::lips::lips::lips::lips:

x
Gia
I think women that talk like you and sound so cheap must have had some kind of abuse as a kid. You have no morals and sound very weak. Also what do you mean high end family?

[CHAT=]
View media item 179469
[/CHAT]

x
Gia

Top nasty white whore this

Back