An Experience

When my Wife was active in this lifestyle ( circa 2000 ) She and Her main boyfriend , He was 17 years younger than Her 49/50 years of age.
He was a young guy whom We had met when He sold us a new car, and was clearly attracted to my Wife and Her to Him.
She started a relationship with Him, and they used His older Brothers apartment in Canary Wharf London, However this was only when The Brother was at sea ( He was an officer on a ship in the Royal Navy ).
When He was at home they had to use hotels for their liaisons.
I remember driving Her into London to meet Him ( I always dropped Her off and picked Her up ), She,always liked to dress Conservatively, However on this occasion She had suspender belt and stockings on , Underneath a Camel Coulored Coat, No dress on.
Black High Heeled Shoes.
On the drive from our Hertfordshire home, She was clearly excited thinking about Her meeting, and whether She would be fucking Him, or Him and some of His mates, as She never knew, What He had in store for Her.
If there was more than one, I would normally be phoned by Her to arrange whether She was away for 1 or 2 nights.
As We got closer to the drop off point ,She would open Her legs and let Me feel Her wetness on Her panties, as Her excitement increased.
When We got to the Hotel they used, It was situated on a normal road, and I could pull up directly outside to drop Her off.
I pulled up, She got out, gave Me a kiss from outside, while Her boyfriend waited at the hotel entrance.
He gave Me a wave and a nod as She walked over to Him.
Now I must point out that there was a reasonable number of people walking by them, as She walked towards Him.
She kissed Him at the Hotel entrance,And He responded by lifting the back of Her Camel Coat, to Expose Her suspender belt stocking,s and panties .
For anyone to see ,including Her Husband.
She turned gave me a little wave bye and went to whatever was waiting for Her.
I drove Home and waited for the call ( Eventually) to tell me when to pick Her up.
Then came that wait, that Husbands know that is a strange feeling of fear, anticipation,and waiting for a phone call.
Then the phone call sometimes around midnight, to say, when to pick Her up.
If it was the following day, it normally meant that it was a 1/1 or 1/2 session if it was the Sunday it meant that there were a larger number of participants.
Sometimes if it was the longer period I would not stay at our Home for fear of our family or Her Sister,s wanting to know where She was.
I,have been to pick Her up, from the Hotel they used after a session where there were quite a few guys and Her stood outside waiting for me to pick Her up,which occasionally made some of the people walking by ,do a double take.
However most of these sessions happened at the apartment .
Oh! How much We both enjoyed Her career a a Slut, sadly,as the years pass by, and We are no longer active in the lifestyle.
All We have now is the memories !!!

When my Wife was active in this lifestyle ( circa 2000 ) She and Her main boyfriend , He was 17 years younger than Her 49/50 years of age.
He was a young guy whom We had met when He sold us a new car, and was clearly attracted to my Wife and Her to Him.
She started a relationship with Him, and they used His older Brothers apartment in Canary Wharf London, However this was only when The Brother was at sea ( He was an officer on a ship in the Royal Navy ).
When He was at home they had to use hotels for their liaisons.
I remember driving Her into London to meet Him ( I always dropped Her off and picked Her up ), She,always liked to dress Conservatively, However on this occasion She had suspender belt and stockings on , Underneath a Camel Coulored Coat, No dress on.
Black High Heeled Shoes.
On the drive from our Hertfordshire home, She was clearly excited thinking about Her meeting, and whether She would be fucking Him, or Him and some of His mates, as She never knew, What He had in store for Her.
If there was more than one, I would normally be phoned by Her to arrange whether She was away for 1 or 2 nights.
As We got closer to the drop off point ,She would open Her legs and let Me feel Her wetness on Her panties, as Her excitement increased.
When We got to the Hotel they used, It was situated on a normal road, and I could pull up directly outside to drop Her off.
I pulled up, She got out, gave Me a kiss from outside, while Her boyfriend waited at the hotel entrance.
He gave Me a wave and a nod as She walked over to Him.
Now I must point out that there was a reasonable number of people walking by them, as She walked towards Him.
She kissed Him at the Hotel entrance,And He responded by lifting the back of Her Camel Coat, to Expose Her suspender belt stocking,s and panties .
For anyone to see ,including Her Husband.
She turned gave me a little wave bye and went to whatever was waiting for Her.
I drove Home and waited for the call ( Eventually) to tell me when to pick Her up.
Then came that wait, that Husbands know that is a strange feeling of fear, anticipation,and waiting for a phone call.
Then the phone call sometimes around midnight, to say, when to pick Her up.
If it was the following day, it normally meant that it was a 1/1 or 1/2 session if it was the Sunday it meant that there were a larger number of participants.
Sometimes if it was the longer period I would not stay at our Home for fear of our family or Her Sister,s wanting to know where She was.
I,have been to pick Her up, from the Hotel they used after a session where there were quite a few guys and Her stood outside waiting for me to pick Her up,which occasionally made some of the people walking by ,do a double take.
However most of these sessions happened at the apartment .
Oh! How much We both enjoyed Her career a a Slut, sadly,as the years pass by, and We are no longer active in the lifestyle.
All We have now is the memories !!!
I really enjoyed your experiances. They are very similar to mine. We would always have them come to our hotel room with the understanding that I would also be sucking their BBC. I left that gf in Virginia Beach after spending 3 exciting years with her. I then moved to New Hampshire with my current GF who would never do anything like thay...unfortunately.

Back