AMA: I have been working with pro-Refugee NGOs and at a refugee shelter in Germany

I see a lot of people on here talking about the African immigration to Europe. I work with pro-Refugee NGOs and at a shelter for African migrants and thought I'd answer some questions about the topic.

We're sure you have some stories to tell. Why don't you just share them with us?

any stories of female staffs fucking with the immigrants there and what are your personal experience sexually with them
Yea I would say most girls working at the shelter have slept with the migrants. A few couples have formed and the men moved in with the girls which is great because it opens up more capacity for new migrants.

I personally have slept with a few of them myself.

Yea I would say most girls working at the shelter have slept with the migrants. A few couples have formed and the men moved in with the girls which is great because it opens up more capacity for new migrants.

Good girl, you take them bareback?

please let me know if any of these open minded white ladies look for supportive white husband?

Back