Gentleman looking for a young couple in Germany or France

Hello,
I would like to meet a young couple in Germany or France, for friendship and eventually to get to take care of Madame more closely, and help the couple to be happy. I am not into some strange sexual encounter but rather looking for a smart couple for a wider relationship.
I am a average man, approaching my 50ies. From a mixed background (Arabic and European), educated in the US and Europe, travelling a lot for both family and work (high-tech industry). Cultured, experienced, with a good sense of humour. I would be very happy to tell more about myself for those interested.
Zobo

PS. Je parle aussi français pour ceux qui préfèrent...

Hello,
I would like to meet a young couple in Germany or France, for friendship and eventually to get to take care of Madame more closely, and help the couple to be happy. I am not into some strange sexual encounter but rather looking for a smart couple for a wider relationship.
I am a average man, approaching my 50ies. From a mixed background (Arabic and European), educated in the US and Europe, travelling a lot for both family and work (high-tech industry). Cultured, experienced, with a good sense of humour. I would be very happy to tell more about myself for those interested.
Zobo

PS. Je parle aussi français pour ceux qui préfèrent...
Where are you based in Germany please

Back