Am I the only one...?

SwirlSexr775

Male
Gold Member
Real Person
From
NY, US
Are there any other Black men who are in a monogamous relationship with a White woman?
Who participate on this site separately and together?
If so has it had any impact positive or negative to your relationship?
A positive for us is that at times it's just something else that we enjoy doing together.
The negative is that she is more jealous and possessive than I.
Which has historically caused unnecessary friction.
This site is just another source of entertainment for me.
I'm not trying to fuck anybody except her... I trust that fact is mutual.
All are welcome to contribute.
Thanks.

Last edited:
Again I'm putting in my 2 cents, bc I'm not a black man 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just think this should be opened up to also include the women, and not just as a side.

They may have different insights as to their "cucks" or "stag" or "bull" being on this site. Also, may not be a jealous or possessive reason, but something of discontent with the site.

It's a better question as a "pro or con" to their interaction together as a couple or apart as single..

For me "together" is fun, a different area of entertainment for 2 to enjoy.
Apart or separate gives me a feeling of separation,a person being open or single, a secret, a feeling of deceit, of being one way in your presence and another when done separate.

It's a feeling that I am sure isn't based in fact, but an emotion that's hard for a female like me to just ignore.... a work in progress
😘😉🥰🤪

Again I'm putting in my 2 cents, bc I'm not a black man 🤷🏼‍♀️ I just think this should be opened up to also include the women, and not just as a side.

They may have different insights as to their "cucks" or "stag" or "bull" being on this site. Also, may not be a jealous or possessive reason, but something of discontent with the site.

It's a better question as a "pro or con" to their interaction together as a couple or apart as single..

For me "together" is fun, a different area of entertainment for 2 to enjoy.
Apart or separate gives me a feeling of separation,a person being open or single, a secret, a feeling of deceit, of being one way in your presence and another when done separate.

It's a feeling that I am sure isn't based in fact, but an emotion that's hard for a female like me to just ignore.... a work in progress
😘😉🥰🤪
Hmmm🤔
"It's a feeling that I am sure isn't based in fact, but an emotion that's hard for a female like me to just ignore."
Having Feelings That Cause You "Discomfort" And Spark Friction.
That You Knowingly Have No Basis In Fact.
Seems Emotionally Masochistic...To A Male Like Me.
They Make A Pill For That You Know. Lol. 🤣.
Love You Babe 😍MUAH🥰

Last edited:
Unfortunately, I've never really had a 'monogamous relationship,' not because I wouldn't want to, not because I wouldn't, but just because where I live, circumstances haven't really ever been favorable to something like that.

Unfortunately, I've never really had a 'monogamous relationship,' not because I wouldn't want to, not because I wouldn't, but just because where I live, circumstances haven't really ever been favorable to something like that.
... awww, that sounded so sad, but I'm sure you're living your best life!!!

Well for myself, I love women period and people period. I love meeting people and if we hit it off I take my shot. I have met several couples over the years but not all have been comfortable, so I tend to move on.

Back