Hey my superiors and fellow beta slaves, I am a extremely lucky pig to my Arab goddess (feel free to check out my profile for her pictures)

out of curiosity I will write down 10 tasks I do/fantasize doing, if you find any disgusting give a point, tell me your total tally at the end (less points equal normal more equals sick in the head/disgusting)

1. Fantasizing eating cream pie out of her once we get her a bbc bull
2. Doing her makeup so she looks good and catches attention
3. Getting ball busted multiple times a week (it turns me on)
4. Haven’t been inside her since 2019 (only form of sex is releasing on her feet and being ****** to cleanup)
5. Drinking her urine
6. Shaving her pubes and eating them
7. Her humiliating me in public and racially degrading me
8. All my earnings go to her (I’m a pharmacy technician, we have a shared bank account, I do not control any money what so ever)
9. She is allowed to flirt and chat with whom ever but I am not allowed to use technology without her consent
10. Ultimate fantasy of a bbc bull stealing her from me (romantically and sexually and eventually he breeds her with a baby I am ****** to raise)

Thanks for the read take care!

I am a fellow beta-male as well as a sissy cuck who is completely submissive to my hot wife (and to all Black men). I scored 1 point for No. 3. Pain has no place in the hot wife/sissy cuckold lifestyle/marriage that we have.

Regarding No. 10, my wife has been bred by 7 different Black bulls during our marriage. The attached photo shows her carrying the first one in her previously flat white belly. This was a honeymoon conception. She gave birth to all 7, and I had to work my ass off supporting her and the 7 Black- bred offspring.

Otherwise, you sound normal to me. Feel free to DM me if you want to chat some more.

Attachments

• 4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    4 Months After Being Bred By a Black Stranger, milk starting to seep from now working nipples.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 20
Hey my superiors and fellow beta slaves, I am a extremely lucky pig to my Arab goddess (feel free to check out my profile for her pictures)

out of curiosity I will write down 10 tasks I do/fantasize doing, if you find any disgusting give a point, tell me your total tally at the end (less points equal normal more equals sick in the head/disgusting)

4. Haven’t been inside her since 2019 (only form of sex is releasing on her feet and being ****** to cleanup)
5. Drinking her urine
8. All my earnings go to her (I’m a pharmacy technician, we have a shared bank account, I do not control any money what so ever)
9. She is allowed to flirt and chat with whom ever but I am not allowed to use technology without her consent
10. Ultimate fantasy of a bbc bull stealing her from me (romantically and sexually and eventually he breeds her with a baby I am ****** to raise)

Sound very normal to me. Maybe ballbusting is a no no put that is due to a medical prob which would be compounded by ball busting, so no to that one

5. Drinking her urine

Nope it's the best I love the Bull pissing on me and kicking me in my crotch

Back