Am i just unlucky?

In all of our events...we've been let down twice total. So...YES it can happen. We've also had 13 different men join us for a total of 42 times. So...our suggestion would be....keep trying! Our 2nd guest was no where near as good as our first. IF we had started with guest 2...I doubt we would still be going. But we found one that was so good we were hooked!

My husband and I had talked about me fucking a BBC for about a year.
Anyway we eventually made it happen and unfortunately it wasn't great at all, we put it down to unfortunate so he organised another BBC and once again we were left disappointed. Has any other wife's or couples had a similar problem ?
We're these American guys?

In all of our events...we've been let down twice total. So...YES it can happen. We've also had 13 different men join us for a total of 42 times. So...our suggestion would be....keep trying! Our 2nd guest was no where near as good as our first. IF we had started with guest 2...I doubt we would still be going. But we found one that was so good we were hooked!

No not American

Anyway we eventually made it happen and unfortunately it wasn't great at all, we put it down to unfortunate so he organised another BBC and once again we were left disappointed. Has any other wife's or couples had a similar problem ?
We advertised for American BBC but never had luck meeting any. We found a South American “caramel” BBC who we met up with a few times and had great experiences but it never was quite what we were looking for.

We advertised for American BBC but never had luck meeting any. We found a South American “caramel” BBC who we met up with a few times and had great experiences but it never was quite what we were looking for.
It seems it isn't as easy as I might seem definitely

Just have to find the right chemistry.

Just unlucky they are out there

Unfortunately, this is not unusual. You've probably heard that some guys know how to use what they have and some not so much. Great sex is something that you have to learn. You are not born that way. What I find interesting is that men don't generally talk about their sex partners. If they are getting sex it's all great. On the other hand, women in the lifestyle do talk. Women in the lifestyle can pick and choose. If you are a guy, you might want to think about talking to your partner, and become a better lover. You'll get a lot more sex!

So what's the problem?

That's a lot of trying 42times lol STD test?

Back