Am I being too possessive?

Ggg8071

Male
From
AZ, US
Hoping for some advice from some cuckolds and maybe wives and gf's.
I have been dating my gf for almost 9 years. She is a super sexy mom of two with long thick hair, a beautiful curvy but petite body and just a super sexy woman in so many ways. We have done some form of cuckolding from nearly the beginning just not very often sadly. Things changed when she met a tall black guy locally in our small town about 3 years ago. Since then she is obsessed with black men and has almost no interest sexually in white guys. This makes me super turned on because I have seen her having sex with black guys and its just different, super passionate and amazing to see. She has made exceptions for me because of our long history and great friendship as partners in life. It's been tough because black guys in our town are extremely rare. A few months ago I was on an extended over seas trip when she informed me that she had started dating a black guy that I know from our town. She also informed me that she had broken up with me but she was interested in maintaining a friendship and possibly working on things in the future. She was tired of my lack of a full commitment with her and wanted to try something different. I was pretty devastated and over the period of the next two weeks I was able to change her mind about breaking up with me and I was determined to fix things between us. I tried to convince her to stop seeing her new guy and just focus on us building a future together. She wouldn't agree to stop seeing him. I told her she could keep seeing her new lover who by now she was connecting with extremely well. I could write a book on all the experiences we have had and the complicated situations we have gotten into with interracial cuckolding. I'll try to keep this on the current situation... Things went very well when I returned to the USA about 6 weeks ago. We have been able to start healing old painful problems and working towards a committed future together. She has still been dating her new guy and told him that her and I were in a platonic relationship which he seemed fine with. The problem is that even though she spends lots of time with me and reassures me that we are solid, I still am having such a hard time when she goes with him for longer than a couple hours. The last time she went out around 7pm for food and drinks with him and then went to his place. They fucked for a couple hours (which is the norm for them), then she fell asleep instead of coming back to me. She knows this is super hard on me but thinks she should be able to relax and enjoy herself without worrying about me. Around midnight I started texting her and when she didn't write back I started calling. I know this was being selfish but I couldn't help it, I was really anxious and feeling abandoned. Once she got home I acted upset but I couldn't help being so turned on when she came into bed with her little clingy dress and no panties. She has the most perfect bush and when I smelled and licked her pussy, I was just in heaven. We had an amazing time bonding together before she fell asleep. I couldn't sleep though after being so upset and anxious earlier.
I have started talking to her about breaking things with him because its not what I really want. I just want us to find a true bull together and share experiences at the same time. I love watching her have sex and I want to be with her. Should I try to convince her to leave him or should I just be happy that she has a regular lover that she really connects with?

Many relationships go this way, even if you find your 20 something sugar baby. If you can't work through your emotions of jealousy with the current girlfriend, you may never have a successful relationship since fundamentally you enjoy being cuckolded.

Have to make your own choices. But it sounds like u are kinda getting what u want. She has a steady bull and u get the cuckolded experience.
The emotional rollercoaster is hard to navigate. But if you want this life style u need to find your place.

My personal opinion is talk through everything and she where she stands. What she want. And what she will do

Id not try get her to break things with him. She may never have the same connection with a Black man again and this will be something that You will feel bad about. Sounds like this sitiation just needs figuring out and soke good talk between you and her. Followed by..... some talk between the three of you. If you love her, find a way to make her the happiest girl in the world, with everything she needs at home with you PLUS everything she needs with him. And if he claims her sexually, thats ok. She just needs to know what you need in the relationship, which sounds like you just need to feel part of the sex life she has, and not that shes forgotten you. An occasional sleepover for her is not a bad thing though. Best of luck.

Id not try get her to break things with him. She may never have the same connection with a Black man again and this will be something that You will feel bad about. Sounds like this sitiation just needs figuring out and soke good talk between you and her. Followed by..... some talk between the three of you. If you love her, find a way to make her the happiest girl in the world, with everything she needs at home with you PLUS everything she needs with him. And if he claims her sexually, thats ok. She just needs to know what you need in the relationship, which sounds like you just need to feel part of the sex life she has, and not that shes forgotten you. An occasional sleepover for her is not a bad thing though. Best of luck.
Have to agree with most what he is saying.

Your love for each other doesn't have to change. Talk it through, set rules. When time is right loosen them up.

Thank you guys. Really good advice. She hasn't been seeing him as much and we both have been suffering. I will talk to her again and keep you posted.

Attachments

• IMG_20191123_101650_01.jpg
    IMG_20191123_101650_01.jpg
    107 KB · Views: 94
Hoping for some advice from some cuckolds and maybe wives and gf's.
I have been dating my gf for almost 9 years. She is a super sexy mom of two with long thick hair, a beautiful curvy but petite body and just a super sexy woman in so many ways. We have done some form of cuckolding from nearly the beginning just not very often sadly. Things changed when she met a tall black guy locally in our small town about 3 years ago. Since then she is obsessed with black men and has almost no interest sexually in white guys. This makes me super turned on because I have seen her having sex with black guys and its just different, super passionate and amazing to see. She has made exceptions for me because of our long history and great friendship as partners in life. It's been tough because black guys in our town are extremely rare. A few months ago I was on an extended over seas trip when she informed me that she had started dating a black guy that I know from our town. She also informed me that she had broken up with me but she was interested in maintaining a friendship and possibly working on things in the future. She was tired of my lack of a full commitment with her and wanted to try something different. I was pretty devastated and over the period of the next two weeks I was able to change her mind about breaking up with me and I was determined to fix things between us. I tried to convince her to stop seeing her new guy and just focus on us building a future together. She wouldn't agree to stop seeing him. I told her she could keep seeing her new lover who by now she was connecting with extremely well. I could write a book on all the experiences we have had and the complicated situations we have gotten into with interracial cuckolding. I'll try to keep this on the current situation... Things went very well when I returned to the USA about 6 weeks ago. We have been able to start healing old painful problems and working towards a committed future together. She has still been dating her new guy and told him that her and I were in a platonic relationship which he seemed fine with. The problem is that even though she spends lots of time with me and reassures me that we are solid, I still am having such a hard time when she goes with him for longer than a couple hours. The last time she went out around 7pm for food and drinks with him and then went to his place. They fucked for a couple hours (which is the norm for them), then she fell asleep instead of coming back to me. She knows this is super hard on me but thinks she should be able to relax and enjoy herself without worrying about me. Around midnight I started texting her and when she didn't write back I started calling. I know this was being selfish but I couldn't help it, I was really anxious and feeling abandoned. Once she got home I acted upset but I couldn't help being so turned on when she came into bed with her little clingy dress and no panties. She has the most perfect bush and when I smelled and licked her pussy, I was just in heaven. We had an amazing time bonding together before she fell asleep. I couldn't ******* though after being so upset and anxious earlier.
I have started talking to her about breaking things with him because its not what I really want. I just want us to find a true bull together and share experiences at the same time. I love watching her have sex and I want to be with her. Should I try to convince her to leave him or should I just be happy that she has a regular lover that she really connects with?
how old are the k i d s & do they live with you? are they affected in any way?

Hi. The kidz are 15 and 20. We have two houses and don't live together but our houses are really close so we spend alot of time at each other's places. Apparently she has told them both some details but I guess it hasn't really affected things very much.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221103-124658.jpg
    Screenshot_20221103-124658.jpg
    213.4 KB · Views: 60
Last edited:
Back