All women

All women stop meeting with guys who have a problem with the word Bull . Trust me if they are upset about a fucking word / sex talk ? The guy is going to be a bust in bed . He’s too sensitive. A tender dick motherfu%*#r…..

You may have a point here. But then i wonder... who would use that term toward somebody without being asked for?!
If a play partner called my ex shared GF a whore she would have kicked him out of bed within the blink of an eye. And she is not "too sensitive" or "a bust in bed". Believe me she's always been a great lay. Some things are just not for everybody.
Respect is king!
Especially in a lifestyle in which near-strangers are open to offer their most intimate body parts. ;)

ImO the term "Bull" is nothing but the metaphorical anima| used to denote a lifestyle role. Just like "Vixen" and "Stag" are. All three are broadly acknowledged terms in the community of adult lifestyles and ImO nothing to be overly concerned with or worried about. - But in the end it always depends on the persons involved and what they are accepting of. jm2ct's

Back