All the details?

This is my girl. She would spend fri-sun with her bull. I would drop her off and pick her up. She would give me all the details and come home with a very swollen pussy. I couldn't do anything for a week and a half her pussy was too sore. Sometimes I would go away and he would fuck her in our bed. I couldn't wait to get home and see our sheets full of cum and pussy juice.

Question for the ladies,

When you go see a bull alone do you come back and give your husband 100% of the details of the session or keep some to yourself? And if you do keep some to yourself, what would be an example?
She sits on my face as the come drools out into my mouth as she extolls me with every detail. All while my erect cock pulses and begs to be touched......it's wildly erotic

This is my girl. She would spend fri-sun with her bull. I would drop her off and pick her up. She would give me all the details and come home with a very swollen pussy. I couldn't do anything for a week and a half her pussy was too sore. Sometimes I would go away and he would fuck her in our bed. I couldn't wait to get home and see our sheets full of cum and pussy juice.
View attachment 2439824
Smoking hot body

Back