All the Bragging.

@dunacouple;
Yeah so what are you saying? My pic was used multiple places online and so were alot of other people's also. Unlike many I actually put my real pics up on here, added the link of my real-photo's in Daphne's post and Ive been verified by 2 other couples as being real and hung and extremely fun. I can skype with you too and then you can come back on here and say dam - that BigBlackBull is definitely real and his cock is so big he almost smacked me in my face through the camera with it. Let me know when you want to skype and make sure your wife is there so you can watch her mouth drop wide open.

BBB. It's true. Your picture is being used on other sites. I have seen it myself. Not saying your fake, just that your picture is being used a lot on other sites.

Exactly what I said. It was just funny I had this tab open and saw that pic on a chatgirl profile (dutch site).

No worries there. I got your skype profile name and we will have a face to face connection to settle this once and for all. Now pass the dutchie and lets go back to having a good time. :)

If you're relying on the verification format used here, to determine if a person is real or fake, you're an idiot.
Only way to go is Skype. Practically all tech equipment for the past 6-8 years have video capability built in. So, ifyou find someone you want to meet and they won't cam ... forget 'em and do something more resourceful, like mix a batch of margaritas.
View attachment 429610 Mac
You're right that's the quickest way to verify and if they don't want to do it just move on.

I have a query regarding all these self proclaimed sex gods if there such awesome lovers who any girl would be lucky 2 get a slice of why the hell are they all here night after night trawling the net for pussy most of which is probably some fake ass fat dude you would think they would all have countless women on dial!! just something 2 think about:)

I'm glad I don't have to back anything up, or have any reason to get verified. There's no pressure at all because nobody wants to meet me on here anyway lol

Yeah, I have been here off and on for about a month now, and not chatted with anyone even remotely serious about meeting my gf (either that, or that don't meet the age range). Thank god this is just a secondary hobby of mine, and I would rather wait a few months to meet the right guy from here, than to rush into a couple losers in a hurry, and then she'll never want to meet a guy from online ever again.

ps, it's not just THIS website, I have tried other media as well. Hell, I'm more of a bull than alot of the guys I have encountered online (I have courted a few married women), and I'm only average-sized.

Back