Airport with Jules

That's because many causcasian women across the united states are still trying to wrap their head around the notion of white women actually being with a black man as being something foreign to them.

They view black men as nothing more than a swinging dick, that should be relegated to nothing more than a black bull, for their sexual needs.

Cute couple. I guess it depends on what area of US you in. IR couples in my area is no big thing. But yes she does have a conservative look “teacher look”. Which is a good thing imo. You with the dredds, piercing, look more “wild”. Do what makes you happy!!! Who cares what others think.

For some reason me and Jules always get asked are we together! The faces when white women see me with a her! They are shocked she with me, I think it’s my rockstar look and her innocent teacher vibes! Even the men look and want to say something
I can give you an easy answer
When I looked at the pics she looks like a middle class suburban mom that if I guessed would say she’s in her mid 30’s
You look like a rapper in his 20’s
That’s what’s throwing people off, it would be the same thing as if people saw a 40-50 year old black woman and then sees her with a younger country boy with a beard and chewing skoal
It’s just a combination that dosent actually exist much in the real world,
Don’t worry about what everybody else thinks :cool: :cool:, do your thing

Cute couple. I guess it depends on what area of US you in. IR couples in my area is no big thing. But yes she does have a conservative look “teacher look”. Which is a good thing imo. You with the dredds, piercing, look more “wild”. Do what makes you happy!!! Who cares what others think.
Thanks and we do. We went to school together 😂😂

Back